Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,355 Members 39,294 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Phone calls

Tip us?

teorouge
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 201
Default Phone calls

Hello everyone and please pardon my intrusion. I have a Flyer with GB ROM and would like to upgrade to HC, but that would strip the opportunity to make regular phone calls. Now I wonder, is Jetstream (HC ROM) able to do that? Anybody ever tried? In flyer GB you had to apply a little hack (think it was build.prop edit) and use corded/bluetooth earphones but something is missing in Flyer HC ROM, hope it can be ported from jetstream if you can actually call. Thanks for any report.

Inviato dal mio HTC Flyer P510e usando Tapatalk

rangercaptain
Old
Thanks Meter 1666
Do you know there is a flyer forum? And a thread about 3g flyers and GSM phone call function.

teorouge
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 201
Speechless. Couldn't find infos about phone calls for Jetstream and you bitch because I asked here, in Jetstream General? I know there's a Flyer section, I visit that regularly, but since we're experiencing an issue with HC ROM I asked for help. Is that bad?
And FYI: that thread you mentioned is for GB ROMs, nothing useful for HC.

bmw-boy
Old
Thanks Meter 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by teorouge View Post
Speechless. Couldn't find infos about phone calls for Jetstream and you bitch because I asked here, in Jetstream General? I know there's a Flyer section, I visit that regularly, but since we're experiencing an issue with HC ROM I asked for help. Is that bad?
Bro

Till now the.jetstream still not rooted
So no way to hack or modify in jesteream yet
Current Devices: HTC One, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (Preorder)
Past Device:Galaxy Note 10.1, I Pad 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, HTC One X, Galaxy Nexus, HTC Jetstream Tablet, Samsung Galaxy S II, Blackberry Torch 9810, iPhone 4, HTC Pro 7, HTC Desire HD, Adam Tablet, Motorola Milestone, Sony Ericsson X10, Blackberry Bold 9000, HTC Touch Pro 2, Samsung Omnia I900, Sony Ericsson P1i, Sony Ericsson W850, Sony Ericsson K750i, Sony Ericsson T630, Ericsson R600, Ericsson T20s,
The Following User Says Thank You to bmw-boy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rangercaptain
Old
(Last edited by rangercaptain; 24th December 2011 at 05:36 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1666
Quote:
Originally Posted by teorouge View Post
Wow you are a very nasty tempered small person. I was just hoping to give you advice to put you in the right direction.

teorouge
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 201
Now you even insult, nice. Please close this thread.

Inviato dal mio HTC Flyer P510e usando Tapatalk
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe