Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,168 Members 50,806 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Ep4D][Rom][Cwm][Odin]TweakStock v1.5 UPDATED 4/10/12

Tip us?

blarrick
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwitherell View Post
I'll look into it, but truth be told such a task is beyond my capabilities currently. Once I get a few other things done I'll give it a better look.
Don't worry about it dude, you're still learning and honestly you and imnuts' are probably the only 2 devs left on the Charge. I thought Danalo/Imoseyon were survivors and i thought they'd stick around but i was wrong :[

We're all glad and incredibly grateful to have you devving the Charge, I'm running this awesome ROM right now and couldn't be happier. Sure, Titanium still isn't working 100% but I'm fairly certain that's just an app compatibility issue with our new GB version.

Thanks again, and keep at it. Looking foward to future releases from you :]

inkdaddy66
Old
Thanks Meter 139

DONATE TO ME
Does this Rom have the native screenshot function built in? It may be just me but I can't get it to work :banghead:
Snitches get Stitches

projekt8e
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkdaddy66 View Post
Does this Rom have the native screenshot function built in? It may be just me but I can't get it to work :banghead:
One page back. He already answered it for me. Try it out and see how it works for you. I installed it, but it isn't working all that well for me. Let me know.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=56
The Following User Says Thank You to projekt8e For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

inkdaddy66
Old
Thanks Meter 139

DONATE TO ME
Ok cool. I'm gonna check it out right now. I'll fill you in on the results
Snitches get Stitches

inkdaddy66
Old
Thanks Meter 139

DONATE TO ME
Getting a "download unsuccessful" error when I try to DL the system apps gonna try a different browser
Snitches get Stitches

projekt8e
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkdaddy66 View Post
Getting a "download unsuccessful" error when I try to DL the system apps gonna try a different browser
Yikes, I didn't have that problem. Let me know if it persists and I can send you the loaded "emptysysapp" zip to install from CWM. All it has in it is the screen shot apk, nothing else.

inkdaddy66
Old
Thanks Meter 139

DONATE TO ME
I'm good. Just did 2 screenshots :beer:
Snitches get Stitches

projekt8e
Old
Thanks Meter 26
damnit...lol, that means I have to figure out why mine grabs the screen shot while in the process of going to the home screen. Ok, well at least I know it will function properly with this rom. Are you using the one with the kernel or without?

Endless2232
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt8e View Post
damnit...lol, that means I have to figure out why mine grabs the screen shot while in the process of going to the home screen. Ok, well at least I know it will function properly with this rom. Are you using the one with the kernel or without?
I was a fan of the native screenshot app too until I tried this app: http://db.tt/nQov44KW
Download, install, and give it a try.
If I helped be polite and say thank you. =)

shrike1978
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3094

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by blarrick View Post
Don't worry about it dude, you're still learning and honestly you and imnuts' are probably the only 2 devs left on the Charge. I thought Danalo/Imoseyon were survivors and i thought they'd stick around but i was wrong :[
Imo didn't leave the scene by choice. He changed jobs and his job was how he had so many different phones. When he left, he had to give them all back. Not sure where Danalo went though.
My HTC Rezound Development:
CounterShrike (Heavily modified CM9 - Aroma Installer) - PAC-Man (CM10/AOKP/Paranoid Android hybrid) - Ermahgerd Kernel (ICS/JB AOSP kernel)

My smartphone history: iPhone (Retired) - iPhone 3G (Retired) - iPhone 3GS (Retired) - Samsung Droid Charge (Retired) - HTC Rezound (Dev phone) - Samsung Galaxy Note II (Current)

All of my work is open source: My Github
Donations are never expected, but always appreciated.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe