23rd December 2011, 02:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
hi
im from indonesia
when i write this my tab was keeps rebooting always

this the story

first i use overcome v4 in my galaxy tab tmobile , i bought it from friend in united states, everything is okay
but then, i want my tab can make voice call so i use the instruction of " [GUIDE] US Tmobile Galaxy Tab flashed to make phone calls "
when follow the instruction carefully, but when it done, my tab is stuck in samsung logo, and i can reach the home menu when i push the power button twice.. but every time my tab go to sleep mode, it written "KERNEL PANIC, UPLOAD MODE"
i dont know what happen, but i try to follow the instruction this thread , but i get wrong again when the instruction use JMA, and i use JME full v4 for my galaxy tab, after done, i really sad about this, my tab keeps rebooting , and always rebooting ..
so i download the jma and jmc file in the first page,
i do flash again for my tab,but i happen keeps reboot again, when my tab in sleep mode, or i want to show the keyboard to write something, i have use dbdata.zip, i have try anything which i got from "GOOGLE",but there is no instruction to make my tab get back
when i read this thread from first page until last page, i saw someone have some problem like me, but the roto use " JMC v2 "
i search about that file but i don't get it..
where i get it?

update : now my tab just always booting when i want to show the keyboard to write anything..
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i make this thread because i don't have any idea again to do..
i have try many things

please help me to resolve this, and maybe there some one can give me advise what should i do , i just wanna make call with my TMob galaxy tab which use in indonesia
i really appreciate it to a man who help me
please

sorry for my bad english
thank you
23rd December 2011, 10:39 PM   |  #2  
Flag kuwait
Thanks Meter: 15

100 posts
Try flash the rom manually by using odin.download the overcome kratos v4.0 all the files that is needed were already there if you extract the file.but you have to follow the step by step instruction how to do it.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA Premium App
25th December 2011, 02:32 AM   |  #3  
Flag West Coast of California
Thanks Meter: 1,684

4,451 posts
More
You went from GB down to froyo. That's a bad idea, especially since you can make voice calls with a T-mobile tab and any rom except stock T-mobile froyo. In any rom you have to flash the correct modem.bin.

I would suggest you go to team overcome website, get their guide, and follow it carefully to fix your tab, then come back here for next steps.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread