Going to partition.

Search This thread

D@rekills4

Nov 6, 2010
Okay, after a long wait I decide to partition my Class 2, 8 GB SD Card.

But I wanna know, that right after I partition, if I directly flash a ROM which supports App2SD will my installed apps directly go to the SD Card?

Also can someone provide me link to the most used SD Card partitioning tool used around here?

reddead66

Feb 10, 2011
i am also in the same boat
i too have a 8 gb class 2 SD card....have not yet partioned
but the low internal memory is killing me!

bscraze

Aug 14, 2011
Singapore

But I wanna know, that right after I partition, if I directly flash a ROM which supports App2SD will my installed apps directly go to the SD Card?

Also can someone provide me link to the most used SD Card partitioning tool used around here?

Yes they go directly to the a2sd partition. I use cwm to partition. Some use minitool partition wizard(or something like that) to partition thru their windows pc

Sent from my i9003 powered by Poseidon's Rom + UC kernel

Reactions: D@rekills4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes they go directly to the a2sd partition. I use cwm to partition. Some use minitool partition wizard(or something like that) to partition thru their windows pc

Sent from my i9003 powered by Poseidon's Rom + UC kernel