We would like to introduce you our new game - Blobby Volleyball. It is great volleyball game with dynamic gameplay and friendly controls.
- Versus Mode - three levels of difficulty bots
- Angry Mode - try to score as many points as you can with angry bot without losing a point (LeaderBoard integrated with OpenFeint)
- Mirror Mode - try to score as many points as you can controlling two players at the same time (LeaderBoard integrated with OpenFeint)
- Multiplayer - play against other person using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi (If you're behind router, you need to open port 27454 in order to host game for someone from outside your LAN. Link to tutorial: http://portforward.com/english/route...outerindex.htm)
- Achievements integrated with OpenFeint
- Three types of control (slider, sensor and arrows)
We would like to read your opinions on this game and hear about improvments you would like to see. Thanks