No registration required
Thread Closed

02/06/2012 DISCONTINUED FOR NOW WCX ILLUMINATI SERIES AT&T Inspire 4G ROM

OP Wild Child

Wild Child
26th December 2011, 12:28 AM   |  #101  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Suggested flashing rules...fully charge battery...flash rom...before rebooting out of cwm...delete battery stats,then let rom load...if battery is not fully charged you will get less battery life....Also if youve flashed any other scripts for voltage etc, it will conflict with what was built into the rom

WC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeepers

Running the 3.0 Sense Based on 3.12.405.1 with EXT4 support and liking it so far although I am experiencing pretty significant battery drain compared to the last ROM I was running. Going to give it another day and another full charge before I make the decision to go back.
I am still running my stock radio (which performs good for me) so not sure if not having a matching RIL may cause the drain?

Thanks.

Last edited by Wild Child; 26th December 2011 at 12:32 AM.
26th December 2011, 01:03 AM   |  #102  
Flag Colorado
Thanks Meter: 19

284 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Child

Suggested flashing rules...fully charge battery...flash rom...before rebooting out of cwm...delete battery stats,then let rom load...if battery is not fully charged you will get less battery life....Also if youve flashed any other scripts for voltage etc, it will conflict with what was built into the rom

WC

That's pretty much what I did. Nothing extra added. Like I said, going to give it another day to see if it settles in. It's not bad, just not what I have been used to so it seems bad to me.

I was running Cleardroid 1.2.5 before and was getting a unbelievable 2 full days out of a charge. Running the exact same apps and setup with this ROM I am getting a day (maybe a little more) so about half what I was getting previously.
I'm also not so sure that the auto brightness is working as good as it should? seems to be really bright some times but it could be just me?

It may be the RIL/Radio mismatch also but I don't know that much about it.

26th December 2011, 01:18 AM   |  #103  
Flag Highlands, TX
Thanks Meter: 413

1,345 posts
More
Quote:

That's pretty much what I did. Nothing extra added. Like I said, going to give it another day to see if it settles in. It's not bad, just not what I have been used to so it seems bad to me.

I was running Cleardroid 1.2.5 before and was getting a unbelievable 2 full days out of a charge. Running the exact same apps and setup with this ROM I am getting a day (maybe a little more) so about half what I was getting previously.
I'm also not so sure that the auto brightness is working as good as it should? seems to be really bright some times but it could be just me?

Coming from ext3 with a stock kernel and sense 2.1 to ext4 with a custom kernel and sense 3.0, battery life is gonna take a hit. No way around that. Now if you are getting severe battery drain while using the phone, then I would wonder about an underlying cause of it. After flashing a few times, I typically experience some of this. A battery calibration always fixes it up. However, it sounds like the biggest part with you is a matter of what you had and what you are getting.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
Wild Child
26th December 2011, 02:06 AM   |  #104  

n/a posts
Another thing is this,cleardroid isnt overclocked.....this being said....a full day+ on a overclocked rom is really pretty good actually...if your looking for much better battery life then i suggest the regular 3.0 rom...which is in the first post....

WC

Quote:

26th December 2011, 02:17 AM   |  #105  
Thanks Meter: 511

1,690 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PakRatt

Did you get thing's sorted out?

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using xda premium

Yeah. But I need to get my recovery back. I WAS going to try out ICS, but I guess I'm on here for a while. Too lazy to install cwm. Ha

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using XDA App
Wild Child
26th December 2011, 02:27 AM   |  #106  

n/a posts
oh boy...too lazy to hit three buttons for cwm recovery....lol...stout does a number on ya huh...I sent you instruction of what to do step by step...ya know imma mess with you now about this...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew.cambridge

Yeah. But I need to get my recovery back. I WAS going to try out ICS, but I guess I'm on here for a while. Too lazy to install cwm. Ha

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th December 2011, 02:29 AM   |  #107  

1,690 posts
Just wait till I have my Dog Fish Head 120! Going to be ridiculous.

Wild Child
26th December 2011, 02:30 AM   |  #108  

n/a posts
oh lord...lmaooooo

Quote:

Just wait till I have my Dog Fish Head 120! Going to be ridiculous.

26th December 2011, 02:31 AM   |  #109  

1,690 posts
I just flashed it using Rom manager. Thanks man. A lot.

Wild Child
26th December 2011, 02:33 AM   |  #110  

n/a posts
Good man....next time read with one eye....might be clearer after the stout crosses em....lmao

Quote:

I just flashed it using Rom manager. Thanks man. A lot.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
fast, overclocked, stable, stock, wcxseries
Previous Thread Next Thread