[WIP] visualADB for Windows
I am kinda bored (and I hope it is the right forum here), so I decided to learn c# and make a GUI for adb on windows.
actual state of what is actually working:
- it recognizes if the phone is plugged in
- you can see /
- you can change to a dir, but the file listing of the dir above doesn't disappear.
- you can remount the device as r,w
- nothing more...
- fix bugs
- add "push" button to upload files to device
- logcat button to view logcat
- an easteregg, cuz I want to be funny....
or for people who get virus messages @ xup.in : http://i.imgur.com/NvgWy.jpg
This thread should be abount ideas you have, about what I could include to that.
it's pretty useless until now... but I like to share.
have fun with it...
just paste the exe into /platform-tools
Windows only, you need .NET Framework 4...
btw: source will be given, when it's stable and I don't have to shame for the code, cause until now it's full of bad comments