No registration required

good google reader app?

OP philofellow

1st March 2012, 08:50 PM   |  #21  
Flag Cary
Thanks Meter: 12

200 posts
More
My question was how small it was, compared to some fonts in the reader app.
2nd March 2012, 09:36 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 24

147 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brendan10211

My question was how small it was, compared to some fonts in the reader app.

Too small, something like 2mm in height. I don't have the reader currently. Are you using newsrob? It's not that difficult and time consuming to install it and check yourself.
2nd March 2012, 08:54 PM   |  #23  
Flag Cary
Thanks Meter: 12

200 posts
More
I don't have Internet on my nook most of the time I actually want to do something, sorry.

Also, half the apps don't show up in my market for some reason.

Anyway, next topic.
4th March 2012, 04:02 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 3

66 posts
I have to write it again, because it is so nice for nst: rssdemon is sleek, highly customizable (groups, fonts etc.) with good preview and functioning page down and up on nst. I have tried several ones, I'll stay with this one.
Greetings
11th March 2012, 08:22 AM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 24

147 posts
I have tried gReader yesterday and it seems it has everything I need - synchronization with google reader, supports hardware buttons for scrolling, simple UI, configurable font size and the ability to send selected articles to instapaper. I think I will stick with this one.
11th April 2012, 01:55 AM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 349

1,335 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by desc4d

I have Pulse installed on mine, only that it's an older version of it that I download somewhere. Try some apk's, one for sure will work but the market version won't.

Could you please tell what version of Pulse works or share the .apk? I'm having trouble finding a previous Pulse version.
11th April 2012, 06:18 AM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 15

87 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by myself11

Could you please tell what version of Pulse works or share the .apk? I'm having trouble finding a previous Pulse version.

I'm curious as well!
14th April 2012, 04:39 PM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I tried a couple of Pulse versions. 2.0.1 seems to work and 2.4.3 and up doesn't. 2.0.1 supports importing feeds from Goolge Reader and logging into the Facebook feed but not logging into pulse.me.
18th August 2012, 09:49 AM   |  #29  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogolo2

I have to write it again, because it is so nice for nst: rssdemon is sleek, highly customizable (groups, fonts etc.) with good preview and functioning page down and up on nst. I have tried several ones, I'll stay with this one.
Greetings

I am trying rssdemon, but does not seem to work properly. I cannot use it well in off-line mode, while some of the articles aren't fully downloaded, just ending with three points after some sentences. May I forgotten to set something? Instapaper mobilizer.

By the way, even the "very big" font size is not big enough for me for comfortable reading, and the font color doesn't seem to be really "black" but "dark-gray" (with least contrast on NST).
30th August 2012, 10:45 AM   |  #30  
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 1

22 posts
More
I've tried rssdemon. It works very well except text color is not black even with "white/black" theme.
Maybe someone can modify apk file.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread