[ROM][KJ2][Sense 3.0 Clone][12/28/11] Sensei's SideKick v1.0 | Quietly Brilliant

OP -x]Trunks[x-

31st December 2011, 01:46 AM   |  #51  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26

178 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by craven667

ok well i did do a odin and tried again still the same thing "now i have not flashed to any kj2 "not sure if that maters"
i am doing odin now and have to root and get cwm again but i cant get rom

In your own words how exactly are you flashing this rom?

From what recovery and what are the EXACT steps you're taking to flash it?

Because there may be a minor mis-step in your flashing method that is causing this to not work.

Also is ANYONE else having this problem? If so please post here and try to be as detailed as possible about why this may be happening for you. Because so far this hasn't occurred on anyone else's phone but yours so I think it is just a minor mis-step in the flashing process.
31st December 2011, 02:00 AM   |  #52  
Thanks Meter: 69

1,026 posts
d/l lp one put on sd looked at mounts install with cwm rom looks to be going in then restart get to sidekick screen and hear voice your rom not the only one i got this with but i kinda want your rom more
31st December 2011, 02:02 AM   |  #53  
Flag Fenton, Missouri
Thanks Meter: 528

781 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey I can't find a post by anyone else that relates to this matter so, my phone died a few hours ago, and when I rebooted it I noticed that on the bottom left corner there was a little slightly transparent text box that said "Safe mode". Personally I didn't even know out phone had a "Safe mode". But I've noticed that some of my settings are back to default, and any apps that I had downloaded do not appear in the app drawer, also as you can see in picture 3 & 4 below, even if I download an app from the market it will just bring me to the app's market page, with only the option to uninstall. I haven't tried to reboot my phone yet, just because of the fact that this has never happened before, and I would like to know why it happened, and I'm pretty sure that if I reboot it, this may go away and I will never know why it happened.

The pictures are now attachments since the problem has been solved.

EDIT: Okay I rebooted and it went away, so I dug a little deeper in the forums and found that on most phones if you hold menu during boot, the phone will boot in a safe mode, which only loads the essentials and doesn't allow the use of third party apps. I guess when I turned on my phone I must have hit menu just when the phone was waiting for it. Lucky timing I guess.
Last edited by AFAinHD; 31st December 2011 at 02:25 AM.
31st December 2011, 02:34 AM   |  #54  
OP Senior Member

178 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFAinHD

Hey I can't find a post by anyone else that relates to this matter so, my phone died a few hours ago, and when I rebooted it I noticed that on the bottom left corner there was a little slightly transparent text box that said "Safe mode". Personally I didn't even know out phone had a "Safe mode". But I've noticed that some of my settings are back to default, and any apps that I had downloaded do not appear in the app drawer, also as you can see in picture 3 & 4 below, even if I download an app from the market it will just bring me to the app's market page, with only the option to uninstall. I haven't tried to reboot my phone yet, just because of the fact that this has never happened before, and I would like to know why it happened, and I'm pretty sure that if I reboot it, this may go away and I will never know why it happened.

The pictures are now attachments since the problem has been solved.

EDIT: Okay I rebooted and it went away, so I dug a little deeper in the forums and found that on most phones if you hold menu during boot, the phone will boot in a safe mode, which only loads the essentials and doesn't allow the use of third party apps. I guess when I turned on my phone I must have hit menu just when the phone was waiting for it. Lucky timing I guess.

I was going to say a simple reboot would suffice but you beat me to the punch

oh!

@craven667 are you using the orange CWM or the red CWM?

And what exactly is the voice telling you when you try to boot?

data partition? etc? please explain in more detail thanks
31st December 2011, 03:44 AM   |  #55  

1,026 posts
i guess is maybe voodoo or lagfix idk can only get in to stock rom any help would be good
31st December 2011, 05:09 AM   |  #56  
OP Senior Member

178 posts
More
Quote:

i guess is maybe voodoo or lagfix idk can only get in to stock rom any help would be good

Gah while trying to figure out your problem I ran into this issue as well haha:P

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3#post20866303

Let's see if someone can help BOTH of us find a solution, if I don't find one while I continue to try and find the solution.
31st December 2011, 05:30 AM   |  #57  

1,026 posts
ok i got it google helped me your rom is in how to i get htc clock like yours

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

fix for convert data partition, system is not available. convert system partition
robot voice
this is what i did
first i did a odin to kd1
root and add cwm
then flashed to GingerClone v2
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1231021
after load got quick restart then go to recovrey "must be red" under advanced youll see voodoo "disable" there 2 setting i turn off hit back flash rom i am up and running fine
took allday and google and lots of links lol but i got it
The Following User Says Thank You to craven667 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st December 2011, 05:39 AM   |  #58  
OP Senior Member

178 posts
More
Quote:

ok i got it google helped me your rom is in how to i get htc clock like yours

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

fix for convert data partition, system is not available. convert system partition
robot voice
this is what i did
first i did a odin to kd1
root and add cwm
then flashed to GingerClone v2
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1231021
after load got quick restart then go to recovrey "must be red" under advanced youll see voodoo "disable" there 2 setting i turn off hit back flash rom i am up and running fine
took allday and google and lots of links lol but i got it

You literally just made my day with laughs and a solution.

I first try to solve your problem by "re-creating" it on my phone by doing what you did to your phone. THEN I search all day just like you on a fix and you beat me to the punch.

+1 for you bro and I hope you enjoy the rsense om
31st December 2011, 05:47 AM   |  #59  

1,026 posts
i have been doing it allday lol
31st December 2011, 05:59 AM   |  #60  
OP Senior Member

178 posts
More
Well at least this problem won't take as long to solve for people who encounter this problem in the future. We can just forward them here

Now that I'm working my way back to a working phone, I'll get back to work on this sense rom and miui-look-a-like rom I'm working on

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sense sensei kj2 rom trunks
Previous Thread Next Thread