Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,453 Members 42,041 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][04/26/12] Virtuous Inquisition v4.0.2 :: AOSP-Experience Senseless ICS (4.0.3)

Tip us?

nyteblayde
Old
Thanks Meter 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreyas Jani View Post
This never happened to you?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium
Not as far as I know
Phone: HTC One with Beats Audio|S-Off|SuperCID

Device History:
Samsung Galaxy S2>HTC Sensation XE>HTC One XL>HTC One

HunnyBearLewis
Old
Thanks Meter 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreyas Jani View Post
Ah.. and then there is one more thing that i noticed. After playing a game like stick cricket or even temple run, the app launcher icons get small visibly. I dont know how i am gona explain this furthur, so i shall attach two pics of what i mean.
Head over to Menu>Nova Settings>Restart Launcher and that takes care of it...for me at least. After that it doesn't come back. I prefer doing that every once in a while over Apex (homescreen transitions feel smoother on Nova).
Phone: Nexus 5
ROM: Carbon Rom
Kernel: Stock

Shreyas Jani
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by HunnyBearLewis View Post
Head over to Menu>Nova Settings>Restart Launcher and that takes care of it...for me at least. After that it doesn't come back. I prefer doing that every once in a while over Apex (homescreen transitions feel smoother on Nova).
I actually hated Apex on a friends SGS2 but then love it on my device. It does lag a little but then I think I am gonna be fine with it. Putting the apk in the system>apps folder helps. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium
Shreyas Jani

akbisw
Old
Thanks Meter 36

DONATE TO ME
Nova lags, Apex never lags. Tried in 4 different roms. plus with APEX you can separate apps and widgets tabs that is pretty handy, i dont want to scroll to the widgets all the time. Also My phone went to hard sleep and turned REALLY hot. didnt wake up. Then ran out of battery.
Phones:
Nokia X6>HTC HD2>Samsung Vibrant>Tmobile myTouch 4g(gave it to my sister)>Sensation>NEXUS 4 8GB(sold)>HTC One S(gave it to family)>Nexus 4 16GB > Nexus 5 32GB Black

halleycool
Old
Thanks Meter 3
no lagging when using nova here... :)

galaxys
Old
Thanks Meter 539
Quote:
Originally Posted by akbisw View Post
Nova lags, Apex never lags. Tried in 4 different roms. plus with APEX you can separate apps and widgets tabs that is pretty handy, i dont want to scroll to the widgets all the time. Also My phone went to hard sleep and turned REALLY hot. didnt wake up. Then ran out of battery.
Nova never lagged for me on this rom or for other roms I've flashed! It's also lighter on system resources.
LGNexus5(art+purity+codeblue+twrp) & LGGPad8.3(gpe)<LGNexus4sold <HTCSensationsold <HTCNexus1sold <HTCHermessold <LG5250sold <MotorolaStarTacvault.
The XDA Cheerleaders hope your devices are winners! Happy Flashing!

Galaxys Enterprises: Fashion is a Passion - Life in the Cardio Fast Lane - High Energy EDM Mix - Travel is a Universal High!

adambala
Old
Thanks Meter 268
superb rom reaaly smooth and fast....only one issue....playing 10minutes chicken run my ohone was hot like hell..39 celcious...and battery drops from 72% to 40%.......why is that????

OhShizzl3
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by adambala View Post
superb rom reaaly smooth and fast....only one issue....playing 10minutes chicken run my ohone was hot like hell..39 celcious...and battery drops from 72% to 40%.......why is that????
I get the same but mine is when I play Where's My Water ... It goes crazy hot.
I'm a rom-a-holic.

Samsung Galaxy S3 < HTC Sensation < HTC Desire S < HTC Desire

namila007
Old
Thanks Meter 36

DONATE TO ME
any help please http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1624293

socali
Old
Thanks Meter 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by adambala View Post
Maybe because the chicken was running too fast??
Please try my underclocked 1.2mhz kernel. See my VI 4.0.2 Goodies post for full details and downloads.

The Following User Says Thank You to socali For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
4.0.3, best rom, ics, inquisition, sensation, senseless, virtuous