FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM][04/26/12] Virtuous Inquisition v4.0.2 :: AOSP-Experience Senseless ICS (4.0.3)

1,358 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,593
 
By rmk40, Retired Recognized Developer on 24th December 2011, 12:56 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th February 2012, 04:21 PM |#7471  
R-Rizzo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erto90

i tried to take a screenshoot using power+home, but nothing happens! was a strict sense feature or is possible to have it back? thanks

Press and hold Power + Vol Down

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to R-Rizzo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
28th February 2012, 04:22 PM |#7472  
nevrlow's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag virginia beach
Thanks Meter: 528
 
More
For 2 seconds

Swyped From Space Using My ICS Flavored Sensation
Virtuous Inquisition 3.0
28th February 2012, 04:27 PM |#7473  
sirioo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
I would buy htc sensation

I have 2 questions to ask :

after unlocking hboot (s-off) with the stock rom

firmware 3.5.0 must be installed before installing the rom ( Virtuous Inquisition v3.5.0) with Clockwork Recovery?

installing the 3.5.0 firmware must not update the radio? is already included in it?
28th February 2012, 04:34 PM |#7474  
nevrlow's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag virginia beach
Thanks Meter: 528
 
More
S off bootloader. Root it.flash clockwork. super cid it. Flash the 3.24 or 3.30 firmware

Swyped From Space Using My ICS Flavored Sensation
Virtuous Inquisition 3.0
The Following User Says Thank You to nevrlow For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2012, 04:36 PM |#7475  
Ngo93's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,175
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirioo

I would buy htc sensation

I have 2 questions to ask :

after unlocking hboot (s-off) with the stock rom

firmware 3.5.0 must be installed before installing the rom ( Virtuous Inquisition v3.5.0) with Clockwork Recovery?

installing the 3.5.0 firmware must not update the radio? is already included in it?

Firmware will be flashed via bootloader, not in recovery.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium
28th February 2012, 04:42 PM |#7476  
sirioo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vabeachfc3s

S off bootloader. Root it.flash clockwork. super cid it. Flash the 3.24 or 3.30 firmware

Swyped From Space Using My ICS Flavored Sensation
Virtuous Inquisition 3.0

thx


because the 3.24 or 3.30?

no version 3.5.0?

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngo93

Firmware will be flashed via bootloader, not in recovery.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

I intended to load the rom with the recovery
28th February 2012, 04:43 PM |#7477  
nevrlow's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag virginia beach
Thanks Meter: 528
 
More
3.5.0 is the ROM version. 3.24 & 3.30 is the firmware.

Swyped From Space Using My ICS Flavored Sensation
Virtuous Inquisition 3.0
28th February 2012, 04:47 PM |#7478  
sirioo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vabeachfc3s

3.5.0 is the ROM version. 3.24 & 3.30 is the firmware.

Swyped From Space Using My ICS Flavored Sensation
Virtuous Inquisition 3.0

the firmware by downloading from here

28th February 2012, 04:56 PM |#7479  
~~Tito~~'s Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
Anyone else having atrocious battery life?
28th February 2012, 05:15 PM |#7480  
pterion's Avatar
Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
The blue sync icon is missing in toggles
There is a minor problem I would like to bring up...

28th February 2012, 05:16 PM |#7481  
nevrlow's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag virginia beach
Thanks Meter: 528
 
More
Lol. My battery life is amazing

Swyped From Space Using My ICS Flavored Sensation
Virtuous Inquisition 3.0

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.3, best rom, ics, inquisition, sensation, senseless, virtuous
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes