For those who don't know, Time-Lapse is a photograph technique that is useful when you are trying to capture gradually changing events, such as growing plants, the movement of clouds, or the rising and setting of the sun. When played back at standard frame rates, events occur rapidly onscreen and otherwise undetectable patterns emerge, and that's what Lapse It allows you and your phone to do.
You can download it for free in Android Market, or you can visit our website and have more information at lapseit.com
• New native version written from scratch
• Powerful rendering engine based on LibAV
• Well designed UI improving visual and usability
• Capture resolution up to 720P on the full version
• Cool effects applied while capturing or before rendering
• Capture timer based on time or frames
• Render as MP4, MOV or FLV
• No restrictions for capture length or frames
• Video trimmer
• Easily adjustable settings
• Upload directly to YouTube, Facebook and many others
A promotional video:
Thanks and I hope you enjoy !