[Q] Change CID
Will this process work for the Flyer to change the CID. What´s the CID of the european Wifi only?
1. Download adb tools.
2. On your pc click on your local disk C: Drive (or D: drive for some) (WINDOWS users: Start > My computer > Local Disk (C)
3. Create a new folder called "adb" and extract the files from adb.zip into it. Make sure it doesn't create another folder in the adb folder when extracting
4. open command prompt (or terminal for linux) and type "cd" "followed by the path to your adb folder" (windows users can type "cd C:\adb")
5. Ensure your phone is switched on (regular home screen) and connect it by USB in charging mode (Ensure usb debugging is on setting)
6. enter the command "adb devices". This is to confirm your phone is connected. (It should come back with list of devices attached and your serial number)
7. enter the command "adb reboot-bootloader". (nothing further required device WILL reboot in bootloader)
IF it doesn't you can Manually put the phone in the bootloader/hboot mode
Navigate to fastboot by pressing volume down and pressing power button to select (power off > vol down + power on)
It will take you to the fastboot bootloader screen on your phone
Connect your phone via USB
Your Screen should now read fastboot USB
8. enter the command "fastboot getvar cid" [This will confirm what your existing CID is. WRITE THIS DOWN]
9. enter the command "fastboot oem writecid ******* " (number Zero not letter "O")
10. enter the command "fastboot reboot-bootloader (Wait for it to reboot the bootloader)
11. enter the command "fastboot getvar cid" [it should confirm your CID is ********]
12. enter the command "fastboot reboot"
To change your CID Back, just follow the same process