I have yet to find anything that works
Transformer Prime tf201 will not take a charge and they keyboard doesn't seem to be responsive to charging either. Connecting the cable will cause the device to wake/turn on, but no charge is transferred and it shuts back off immediately after telling me that the battery is empty. No LED lights light up when charger is connected.
Attempts to fix this:
- Made sure cable works (transferred data to the computer)
- Took apart the AC adapter, messed with the prongs, and put it in the freezer. It also works
when charging my iPhone via the usb
- Charged the dock by itself, keyboard by itself, and both together, nothing worked
- Pushed the "reset" under the micro SD clot
- Also, it will not stay on long enough to perform a "hard reset" with the sleep/wake button and the Vol down button.
- Tried 15+ different outlets and made sure everything is plugged in correctly.
Any help? A post with this that I missed? Something I'm overlooking? I would hate to pay the shipping to RMA and then find that it was something I had just missed... Again, device is totally dead so no software fixes will work.