OP jerpelea

7th May 2012, 01:31 PM   |  #521  
Flag New-Brunswick
Thanks Meter: 7

77 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Par

Hello guys, i just succeded mobile data to work on CM9.0 - FXP107 FreeXperia Project rom. Here is how:
Just download from the market HiAPN Global "https://market.android.com/details?id=net.hidroid.hiapn.ml&feature=search_res ult#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsIm5ldC5oaWRyb2lkLmhpYXBuLm1 sIl0".
Open the app.
Click on DNS Check, read the prompt and then press ok.
Go to bottom of the page and press change dns to write allowed.
After that deactivate transmitter ( it is the second button from the top of the same page, after the ping test ) and then again activate transmitter. After a few seconds you sould see the 3G icon over the signal bars.
Thats it, mobile data is on and running.
You may need to activate/deactivate transmitter on every restart.
Hope i helped you, and by the way, excellent work FXP, love my new phone.

For the Data fix

It would be a great idea to put this in the OP
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rasmousein For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2012, 02:34 PM   |  #522  
Thanks Meter: 1

36 posts
the post rasmousein quoted helped me as well. Thanks!
9th May 2012, 08:14 AM   |  #523  
Flag Goa,India
Thanks Meter: 30

316 posts
More
@fxp i know this Q is just out of the topic,but i just want to know after ul bl r ull gonna make fxp kernel for lb?
9th May 2012, 05:19 PM   |  #524  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 6

62 posts
Found some issues with the data connection detection API. I have GrooVe IP Lite installed, but this version only works with Wi-Fi. I have an unactivated SIM card in my phone, and it's connected via Wi-Fi, but the app still say it can "only work on Wi-Fi".

Spoke to the dev of GrooVe he told me that there's an Android API that reports, so it might be reporting the wrong thing there.

Something that needs to be fixed in the ROM?
The Following User Says Thank You to ToniCipriani For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th May 2012, 03:21 AM   |  #525  
Thanks Meter: 0

46 posts
Why are there two files for the x10? Which one do i choose? I picked the kernel zip and flashed the rom but for some reason it's now stuck at the se orb animation. Not a loop, just stuck.
10th May 2012, 04:01 AM   |  #526  
Flag Bristol, UK
Thanks Meter: 260

1,334 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 843

Why are there two files for the x10? Which one do i choose? I picked the kernel zip and flashed the rom but for some reason it's now stuck at the se orb animation. Not a loop, just stuck.

You have to download the two zips which has 'es209ra' on it (es209ra is X10's codename)

then flash the kernel, reboot into recovery then flash the rom and gaaps.
10th May 2012, 06:25 AM   |  #527  
Thanks Meter: 0

46 posts
I did as you said, so I suppose the orb getting stuck there is expected until I flash the corresponding ROM?

For some strange reason my phone refuses to boot into CWM. It used to work fine, then the options to flash CWM is now greyed out. Everything seems fine from the Flash Tool: Unlocked bootloader, root access allowed, correct kernel, etc. but the options to flash recovery, kernel, or boot into recovery are all greyed out with no way to access them. Any idea?
10th May 2012, 07:27 AM   |  #528  
Flag near Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 1,270

2,761 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 843

If you see a se bootlogo you haven't flashed the fxp kernel properly yet.

Sent from my X10i using XDA
10th May 2012, 08:06 AM   |  #529  
Flag Bristol, UK
Thanks Meter: 260

1,334 posts
More
You have to flash the X10_Custom.ftf onto your phone, boot and spam vol. down when you see the FXP bootlogo. You should be able to access CWM Recovery then.
10th May 2012, 10:20 AM   |  #530  
Flag near Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 1,270

2,761 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aR_ChRiS

You have to flash the X10_Custom.ftf onto your phone, boot and spam vol. down when you see the FXP bootlogo. You should be able to access CWM Recovery then.

Small correction: wait until the led lights up and then press vol down button a few times

L

Sent from my X10i using XDA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
working camera
Previous Thread Next Thread