5,598,171 Members 43,122 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

{X10}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM9.1 - FreeXperia Project

Tip us?
 
egyptshun
Old
#571  
egyptshun's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 270
Posts: 644
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Toronto

 
DONATE TO ME
Testing fxp 121, will update if deep sleep is fixed. I hope darn well that it is.

New Xperia ICX Theme [CM10.1, CM9, AOKP, Paranoid Android]
Check it out on Google Play <--You won't be sorry! (: [ ITS FREE ]
[Theme suggestion box and QnA HERE ]


“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” -Gandhi

Old 2012 themes:
The Following User Says Thank You to egyptshun For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
9Lukas5
Old
#572  
9Lukas5's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1066
Posts: 2,416
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: near Stuttgart

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by egyptshun View Post
Testing fxp 121, will update if deep sleep is fixed. I hope darn well that it is.
you can't test it yet properly. The kernel is missing dude. Until anyone compiles it and uploads it, we can't say if ds is working now

L
Device: jfltexx (SGS4)
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.1 + z31s1g's Holo Theme
Baseband: I9505XXUDMH6
Android: 4.4
Rom: Broodplank1337's AOSP4.4 latest release
Kernel/MOD: KT-Kernel / CrossBreeder MOD

Device: grouper (Nexus7 2012)
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.x.x
Android 4.4
Rom: Factory Image KRT16O

Device: GT-I9300 (SGS3)
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.x.x
Baseband: I9300XXDLIB
Android 4.3
Rom: official cm10.2 nightly
 
championswimmer
Old
#573  
championswimmer's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 7243
Posts: 4,822
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Delhi College of Engineering (Delhi Technological University)

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Lukas5 View Post
you can't test it yet properly. The kernel is missing dude. Until anyone compiles it and uploads it, we can't say if ds is working now

L
let fxp do it himself

i would not like to jump the gun

i do not know for sure also if it is DEFINITELY fixed and if there are any side effects of that bug

moreover, it is disabled in the source as of now
If you like my work, you can donate or buy some of my apps on Play Store

CONTRIBUTIONS :
AOKP | TWRPXperia | Kernel Kitchen| TWRP Xperia (Legacy) | Xperia X10

My sources on github
List of donators

Phones
Xperia :: tipo . X10 . J . S . V . SP . ZR . Z . Z1 . Z Ultra . Tablet Z
 
TAL333
Old
#574  
TAL333's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 248
Posts: 455
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Just a few things. Deep Sleep functions on 192/1036 w/Smartass governor. Screen colors are reversed and wallpapers are screwed up except for Earth, Holo Grid and Mystic Halo live papers which are perfectly normal. (That might help resolve problem,) Forcing 2D doesn't help. Camera doesn't work. As a side note, on CM9#120 when transfering CM9#121 update to sdcard, transfer was limited to 88.4KB/sec which is exceedingly slow. It seems to be new as the last CM9#117 I had tried had no such problem.


tal333
The Following User Says Thank You to TAL333 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
aR_ChRiS
Old
#575  
aR_ChRiS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 258
Posts: 1,319
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bristol, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAL333 View Post
Just a few things. Deep Sleep functions on 192/1036 w/Smartass governor. Screen colors are reversed and wallpapers are screwed up except for Earth, Holo Grid and Mystic Halo live papers which are perfectly normal. (That might help resolve problem,) Forcing 2D doesn't help. Camera doesn't work. As a side note, on CM9#120 when transfering CM9#121 update to sdcard, transfer was limited to 88.4KB/sec which is exceedingly slow. It seems to be new as the last CM9#117 I had tried had no such problem.


tal333
So finally no more kgsl crashes right while deep sleep is working right?
X10i (used as the phone for long distance calls)
ROM: CM10 Unofficial
Kernel: Provided Kernel

Nexus Prime (maguro)
Recovery: CWM v6.0.4.7 touch version
ROM: CarbonRom 4.4 builds
Kernel: Franco Kernel r396-KK

Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi
Recovery: CWM v6.0.2.3 Unofficial
ROM: Dream's 4.2 AOSP
Kernel: Provided Kernel
 
TAL333
Old
#576  
TAL333's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 248
Posts: 455
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by aR_ChRiS View Post
So finally no more kgsl crashes right while deep sleep is working right?
I just got back. No wled's or glitches. Just the colors, and GrooveIP restarted itself a few times. It seems a better than CM7 in battery use so far. A camera and this is RC.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shot_000056.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	1073948   Click image for larger version

Name:	shot_000057.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	1073949  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TAL333 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
a2441918
Old
#577  
a2441918's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1408
Posts: 853
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Coimbatore

 
DONATE TO ME
Couldn't install getting an error
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "X10i" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "X10i" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "X10a" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "X10a" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "es209ra" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "es209ra"
E:Error in /sdcard/FXP121-update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-es209ra-UNOFFICIAL-signed
(status 7)

Pls help what to do??
Pls hit a THANKS if u r satisfied




 
nrgmaster
Old
#578  
nrgmaster's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 166
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nicolas Romero
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAL333 View Post
Just a few things. Deep Sleep functions on 192/1036 w/Smartass governor. Screen colors are reversed and wallpapers are screwed up except for Earth, Holo Grid and Mystic Halo live papers which are perfectly normal. (That might help resolve problem,) Forcing 2D doesn't help. Camera doesn't work. As a side note, on CM9#120 when transfering CM9#121 update to sdcard, transfer was limited to 88.4KB/sec which is exceedingly slow. It seems to be new as the last CM9#117 I had tried had no such problem.


tal333
Which kernel are you using? I installed 121 on top of 120 and deep sleep does not work (using 119 kernel), now I'm going to try with a clean install
Please press thanks if I was helpful!
 
TAL333
Old
(Last edited by TAL333; 21st May 2012 at 08:07 AM.)
#579  
TAL333's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 248
Posts: 455
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrgmaster View Post
Which kernel are you using? I installed 121 on top of 120 and deep sleep does not work (using 119 kernel), now I'm going to try with a clean install
FYI, A clean install wont do it. I am using the 121 kernel. It has a little color reversal problem on some things like before, but Open GL Games like GLTron are fast and responsive.


And for a2441918, for the Get.Prop error go here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=735
The Following User Says Thank You to TAL333 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
9Lukas5
Old
(Last edited by 9Lukas5; 21st May 2012 at 08:20 AM.)
#580  
9Lukas5's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1066
Posts: 2,416
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: near Stuttgart

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAL333 View Post
FYI, A clean install wont do it. I am using the 121 kernel. It has a little color reversal problem on some things like before, but Open GL Games like GLTron are fast and responsive.


And for a2441918, for the Get.Prop error go here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=735
So, you mean the kernel.sin in the zip package?

L

Edit: Oh yes, I can confirm it, too. Deep Sleep is working now
Device: jfltexx (SGS4)
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.1 + z31s1g's Holo Theme
Baseband: I9505XXUDMH6
Android: 4.4
Rom: Broodplank1337's AOSP4.4 latest release
Kernel/MOD: KT-Kernel / CrossBreeder MOD

Device: grouper (Nexus7 2012)
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.x.x
Android 4.4
Rom: Factory Image KRT16O

Device: GT-I9300 (SGS3)
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.x.x
Baseband: I9300XXDLIB
Android 4.3
Rom: official cm10.2 nightly

Tags
working camera
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes