Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,673 Members 40,907 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Save my Atrix 2 please

Tip us?

dlx1986
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Save my Atrix 2 please

I rooted my Atrix 2 and deleted some apps(include AABSync.apk). After I wipe my phone's data and cache, the phone can not use any more, It just stay at the "Touch the Android to Begin" screen, touch the android is not work. I think it is because i deleted the AABSync.apk which is needed by the setup wizard.
What can i do now, how can i install the AABSync.apk into the phone again? or just bypass the setup wizard? Help me please!

Jimmy273
Old
(Last edited by Jimmy273; 25th December 2011 at 04:23 PM.)
Thanks Meter 109
Tap each of the four corners of the 'Touch to Begin' screen it should bypass setup!

EDIT: Here's a video if your having trouble... also I would advise as soon as you get your atrix 2 back up and running that you replace the deleted apk... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5XjF...ayer_embedded#!
AT&T HTC One 32GB Rooted, Unlocked, S-OFF
Retired Motorola ATRIX 2, Rooted+CWM.
HP TouchPad CM9 Schizoid
The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmy273 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dlx1986
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy273 View Post
Tap each of the four corners of the 'Touch to Begin' screen it should bypass setup!

EDIT: Here's a video if your having trouble... also I would advise as soon as you get your atrix 2 back up and running that you replace the deleted apk...
Thank you. I tried tapping each of the four corners, but it's not work. I am confused.