Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,235 Members 51,182 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Android 4.0.1+] Trebuchet (CM9) Launcher

Tip us?
 
whitekidney
Old
(Last edited by whitekidney; 25th February 2012 at 01:11 PM.)
#491  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 245
Posts: 230
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwatmyself View Post
Nice one! Tried to flash it but it fails stating 'error'. Hmmm...

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
Do you have busybox installed?

EDIT: Just flashed it on my phone and on my tablet, it works fine, just make sure you have busybox installed.
 
jjwatmyself
Old
#492  
jjwatmyself's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1231
Posts: 1,519
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitekidney View Post
Do you have busybox installed?

EDIT: Just flashed it on my phone and on my tablet, it works fine, just make sure you have busybox installed.
Hmmm, no I didn't. So I installed (including running the install within the app) flashed and still get the error. I'm running jokersax11 ICS beta 0.2 for Atrix.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
 
whitekidney
Old
#493  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 245
Posts: 230
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwatmyself View Post
Hmmm, no I didn't. So I installed (including running the install within the app) flashed and still get the error. I'm running jokersax11 ICS beta 0.2 for Atrix.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
What CWM version are you using?
 
jjwatmyself
Old
(Last edited by jjwatmyself; 25th February 2012 at 03:50 PM.)
#494  
jjwatmyself's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1231
Posts: 1,519
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitekidney View Post
What CWM version are you using?
It's 5.0.2.0 release for Atrix.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
 
whitekidney
Old
#495  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 245
Posts: 230
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwatmyself View Post
It's 5.0.2.0 release for Atrix.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
That's weird, I got a friend to flash it for me earlier today and it worked fine on his phone.

Does it say error or (bad) ? Whats the error message?
 
jjwatmyself
Old
(Last edited by jjwatmyself; 26th February 2012 at 02:39 AM.)
#496  
jjwatmyself's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1231
Posts: 1,519
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitekidney View Post
That's weird, I got a friend to flash it for me earlier today and it worked fine on his phone.

Does it say error or (bad) ? Whats the error message?
It states "E:Error in /sdcard/Download.signed_TrebucheCWM.zip (Status 0)"

I'll download again and retry to see if that's the issue.

EDIT: Nope.... Strange really. Other files flash just fine.
 
blucmal
Old
#497  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 404
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitekidney View Post
For the folks that don't like to use ADB or simply can't be arsed to set it up.
It includes the latest Trebuchet launcher as of 16th of February.




http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31118/signed_TrebuchetCWM.zip
Awesome flashed to my a500 works great. How do I get into the launcher settings?
 
blucmal
Old
#498  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 404
Join Date: Nov 2011
Worked it out found the settings cheers
 
Serious_Beans
Old
#499  
Serious_Beans's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 343
Posts: 2,309
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New York

 
DONATE TO ME
Keeps fc'ing when doing anything in the home screen tab. Tried fixing permissions and wiping cache. Running AOKP 25 GNex, Jame bond kernel, anyone else having fc issues?
 
Akzey
Old
#500  
Akzey's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 60
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Ah! Will try this out on Xperia Neo V.

Thanks a loads man!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes