LG Optimus Net unofficial thread
This thread is a collection of links to threads related to LG Optimus net(P690 only)
In case you damage your phone your brick it, you can't hold XDA or me responsible.Try the procedure at your own risk although its 99% working and tested on p690 v10e.
1. Download and install 'Unlock Root' on your PC from here: Unlock Root for Android
2. Download and install LG Android Drivers from here: http://www.junefabrics.com/bin2/LGDriver.exe
Restart your PC after installing drivers.
3: On your phone, Check 'USB Debugging'. Path: Menu > Settings > Applications > Development > Tick 'USB Debugging'.
4. Again on phone, Unmount your SD Card. Go to: Menu > Settings > Storage > Tap on 'Unmount SD Card'. It'll give you a warning. Just press OK.
5. Connect your phone with PC. Phone will ask you to 'Turn on USB Storage'. DO NOT TURN IT ON! You should see this message on phone's notification bar: 'USB Debugging connected'.
6. On your PC, open UnlockRoot.exe ( A shortcut should be created on your desktop ) or Path: X:\Program Files\Unlockroot
7. Press root button! After process completes, it'll ask you to install 'Superuser.apk' and 'Battery Saver.apk'. Just press OK. Then you'll be asked to reboot your phone. Press OK. After reboot completes, go to menu and you'll find Superuser app there.
Congratulations! You've rooted your LG Optimus Net P690 !
Clockwork mod recovery for p690
Do not hold me or xda responsible if you end up bricking your phone ...
You must have root and es file explorer.
First of all download and put flash_image and recovery.img in sdcard/ from above link.
Also download terminal emulator from play store.
Using es file explorer long press on recovery.img go to properties and select show checksum . Tick md5 and select calculate. This should give you a mix of numbers and characters. Compare it to the md5 sum given in the thread it should match exactly. If not download again and try.
Open terminal emulator and type su and press enter. The $ should change into # .
Now copy paste these lines one by one as is (without the #s)
# mount -o remount,rw -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock1 /system
# cat /sdcard/flash_image> /system/bin/flash_image
# chmod 755 /system/bin/flash_image
# mv /system/etc/install-recovery.sh /system/etc/install-recovery.sh.bak
# mount -o remount,ro -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock1 /system
# flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img
# reboot recovery
If you get file not found error ignore it and continue.
Flash for rooted p690
Roms for p690
XPERIA based rom
IOS based rom
ICS based roms :
CM10 by LGICS
CM9 for p690(Bluetooth and camera not yet fixed)
By Team LGICS
Unbrick /Flash original rom