[MOD v2] Transparent Statusbar for SK17i/SK17a stock ROM 4.0.2.A.0.58
As I promise i'm back with the .zip for stock file only! for those who want ONLY the transparent Statusbar...
V1 of this .zip will be deleted as was designed with my nick-name and other things that not all people are going to love...
Ok so here are many people that wants the transparent status bar.... first I did it with UOT kitchen and have no problems! works like a charm and its very easy in fact.... so i'm just uploading the .zip that i get on UOT kitchen that should work without problems...
First of all read this!!! otherwise it wont work.
1) Works with SK17a/SK17i
2) Before you are going to try these MAKE A BACKUP of the system on CWM <--- very important in case you notice something its not working fine and go back
3) This "cook" was made in stock ROM 4.0.2.A.0.58
if you are in another build maybe get bootlop....
- Transparent statusbar at 30%
- Changed default font for Sony Sketch
- Changed Overscrow glowing by red
- Zone for notifications are transparent too!!!
- Added JaCkEr60 in the footer of the notifications (ok if this works well I am going to quit these)
- Started from 0 (not keep anything from V1)
- Removed JaCKeR0 in the footer of notifications!
- Original Font
- Transparent statusbar its now 20%
- Zone for notifications also transparent to 40%
here are some screenshots
So if you like it try it, and if it works for you post a snapshot
I know for those who know, or dont have fear XD, of the UOT kitchen this is very easy, but many people maybe dont know how to use it, so I'm doing these for those people
It take me some time to do this so if it work for you give a comment or at least a thank you!!
It is for ROOTED devices only, and with CWM recovery installed
just go to install custom zip and select the one you downloaded it in here
LOL almost 200 downloads and not even 1 thank you ¬¬ come on guys all i ask its a Thank you!! or a comment with a screen capture
Well thanks to boyq, I can told you that right now its not so easy to apply a transparent statusbar in ICS....
so we have to wait (I will love to see this in ICS
) if I get knowledge on how modify this I will be here again