Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,296 Members 52,484 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS] WeUI v2.0 (Updated: 8/2/2012) (MIUI4)

Tip us?

drancid
Old
Thanks Meter 100
not blaming you. Just felt like stupid f***in as* by myself.. Thanks for the info again man.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA

wickedninjalo
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix2217 View Post
Only issue I can find so far is that notifications don't seem to work correctly. My Fancy Widgets temperature in the bar shows 3 small dots. Any known cause?

Edit

NVM. Hide notification was on for some reason. All is good
I'm having same issue as you. Only the notification is set to show in the settings and it still only shows the three dots.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

drancid
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedninjalo View Post
I'm having same issue as you. Only the notification is set to show in the settings and it still only shows the three dots.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium
actually it is not an issue like he/she said. You can change it in settings.

bdeals
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I found a other bug.. Real Big one. Wanted to see if anybody else is having this issue.

While phone is locked, I get a MMS.. using the new lockscreen I open it to MMS,
REBOOT... and when it comes back on.. it never seem to find a network.

Battery pull and reboot will fix it.

It happened twice this morning... put it into recovery, fix permission, and it fixed it for couple hours.

Then just now, once again reboot..

I have a feeling this could be something with the base version of 2.3.9 and the new lockscreen.. just gonna try another miui v4 port (of course 2.3.9) and report.

nightshack0
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 958

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertomguimaraes View Post
Superb Port. Congratulations Nightshack. Great job. All resources ok. Great visual. Only one critic... please remove all launchers... this is no soul of miui. Miui + another launcher is very strange and not useful. Please, if any user down a miui rom like him are will use a standard, beaultiful and functional miui launcher. Thx and good job. Donate to him people! Miui 4 and glitch kernel! Fatality!

The launchers are not installed as default, you can choose them on the installer but MIUI Home is selected as default and its your choice to install any other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeals View Post
I found a other bug.. Real Big one. Wanted to see if anybody else is having this issue.

While phone is locked, I get a MMS.. using the new lockscreen I open it to MMS,
REBOOT... and when it comes back on.. it never seem to find a network.

Battery pull and reboot will fix it.

It happened twice this morning... put it into recovery, fix permission, and it fixed it for couple hours.

Then just now, once again reboot..

I have a feeling this could be something with the base version of 2.3.9 and the new lockscreen.. just gonna try another miui v4 port (of course 2.3.9) and report.
The new lockscreen is kinda buggy but I don't know if it's because of that or something else, a new version has been released which will be added on next release, or you can download it here http://miuiandroid.com/downloads/v4_...iuiandroid.mtz and test if that fixes it

buresh.kevin
Old
Thanks Meter 6
To make everything clear for me, you still wipe data even for an update? Im currently running version 7 and I wasn't sure if the instructions were for the initial install or for update also.

nightshack0
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 958

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by buresh.kevin View Post
To make everything clear for me, you still wipe data even for an update? Im currently running version 7 and I wasn't sure if the instructions were for the initial install or for update also.

No it's not needed if you're coming from v0.7, it's only needed if you're coming from another ROM or a really old WeUI version, but if you experience any issues that aren't happening to no one else, then you might need to wipe data, but you probably won't need to.

oriveradel
Old
Thanks Meter 145
so far so good, the only problem I found is that I can't get rid off the "Data usage Warning with the triangle in the notification bar'..

Any help.. would be apreciated
LG G2 D803 Koodo Network
Furnace Kernel + Madhi Rom

Nexus 7 2013
Nexus 4
Nexus 5
MOTO G

drancid
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by oriveradel View Post
so far so good, the only problem I found is that I can't get rid off the "Data usage Warning with the triangle in the notification bar'..

Any help.. would be apreciated
go settings, data usage, check set mobile data limit. then move orange bar up for set limit. red bar for monthly limit.

leoinj
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I'm not a fan of the new lockscreen and call answer screen. How can I switch back to those from v7?

Tags
miui4, weui