5,594,653 Members 33,346 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS] WeUI v2.0 (Updated: 8/2/2012) (MIUI4)

Tip us?

tkjeeper
Old
Thanks Meter 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by oriveradel View Post
I did it just to see the reaction from people like you... look at your fre.. g signature is longer than the op
Now that's funny

xArtanis
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7heBoss View Post
I just flashed this ROM today, I haven't used this interface in a while but at first glance it seems really awesome. However I have encountered an inconvenient issue. I use Google Voice for Texting and Calling, everything with the app seems to work fine except using this ROM when I make an outgoing call, my call log/history shows me calling some random number. I assume this is the google server or whatever that the calls go through, but on any other rom it would still always show up as the correct contact on my In Call info, and history. Does anyone know what i can do to fix this? I hope ive explained it well enough to where you can understand the issue

That's an issue with Google voice

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

7heBoss
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by xArtanis View Post
That's an issue with Google voice

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium
how can you say that it is an issue with google voice when i stated that it works fine with every other rom I have ever used. I've used google voice for well over a year now and I have never had this issue.

drancid
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7heBoss View Post
how can you say that it is an issue with google voice when i stated that it works fine with every other rom I have ever used. I've used google voice for well over a year now and I have never had this issue.
i use google voice callback app from market when i make a phone call thru google voice... seems like it works fine.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA

XeoNoX
Old
Thanks Meter 207
ya it seems like google voice works fine for me too, both the voicemail and the dialing work fine.
Currently using: Samsung Galaxy S4
Retired Android Phones:
Samsung Galaxy S3 (TMO) | Samsung Galaxy S2 (ATT) | Galaxy S1 ATT (Captivate)

7heBoss
Old
Thanks Meter 1
for me the call goes through to the right person, its just the caller id thats wrong. just for outgoing calls.

galaxyfitftw
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey guys i am stuck in middle of something.

After installing the v0.8b shd i hav to wipe cache and wipe darvik again in order to install the v0.8c ??? Sorry for the noob question.

nightshack0
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 958

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyfitftw View Post
Hey guys i am stuck in middle of something.

After installing the v0.8b shd i hav to wipe cache and wipe darvik again in order to install the v0.8c ??? Sorry for the noob question.
No you shouldn't need to

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA

E_man5112
Old
Thanks Meter 35
What does account unlock mean? It's in the top left corner of my notification bar, permanently. It's really annoying, and I can't seem to find a way to turn it off.
Have: Nexus 4, Transformer+Dock, iPod Touch, Nexus 7
Had: Tab 10.1, Focus, Touchpad, iPad 1, Focus S, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, Captivate
Want: Nexus 10

askpcguy
Old
Thanks Meter 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by E_man5112 View Post
What does account unlock mean? It's in the top left corner of my notification bar, permanently. It's really annoying, and I can't seem to find a way to turn it off.
Account unlock is unlocking the SIM to get the phone onto the mobile network. Usually happens with less popular carriers. Does the phone work otherwise?
MIUI-JB-2.12.07

Click image!

The Following User Says Thank You to askpcguy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
miui4, weui