Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,064 Members 41,840 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS] WeUI v2.0 (Updated: 8/2/2012) (MIUI4)

Tip us?

ptesmoke
Old
Thanks Meter 634
just thought id stop in and say WOW. not usually a fan of miui but flashed this out of curiosity and wow is it ever smooth.

will run this for a few days and see how it fairs on my battery :D thnx dev!

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium
The depressing thing about tennis is, no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall. -Mitch Hedberg
The Following User Says Thank You to ptesmoke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

askpcguy
Old
Thanks Meter 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptesmoke View Post
just thought id stop in and say WOW. not usually a fan of miui but flashed this out of curiosity and wow is it ever smooth.

will run this for a few days and see how it fairs on my battery :D thnx dev!

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium
The glitch kernel seems to be best for battery life and semaphore seems to be the best for the great speed but not as good battery life.
MIUI-JB-2.12.07

Click image!

rogersmithjr
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default WOW

I agree, this ROM is very WOW, it works great!!, ever so Smooth, Speechless

and my for the post earlier, my exchange account works Great!, push works fine, calender, contacts all SYNC fine

-roger
ATT cappy
The Following User Says Thank You to rogersmithjr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ptesmoke
Old
Thanks Meter 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by askpcguy View Post
The glitch kernel seems to be best for battery life and semaphore seems to be the best for the great speed but not as good battery life.
shoulda added im a glitch freak :D so far so good for battery! nightshack yur amazing!

sent from my custom ICS A100
The depressing thing about tennis is, no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall. -Mitch Hedberg

xtracrispy69
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Had my eyes on this rom for a while. Running hacksung ics. What's the cleanest and best way to get this running? Flash stock gb then weui?

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
Samsung Captivate
ROM: Helly Bean
KERNAL: Devil Cappy

stewi21
Old
Thanks Meter 126
i usually just format system and boot and do a full wipe from recovery if I'm coming from cm9
Nexus 4

tbcheese
Old
(Last edited by tbcheese; 7th April 2012 at 10:26 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogersmithjr View Post
I agree, this ROM is very WOW, it works great!!, ever so Smooth, Speechless

and my for the post earlier, my exchange account works Great!, push works fine, calender, contacts all SYNC fine

-roger
ATT cappy
I'm having the same issues with exchange FC-ing. Couldn't even add accounts. How'd you fix it?

Edit: scratch that. Didn't notice there was a 0.9b patch. All good now. Great ROM

Code124Y
Old
Thanks Meter 194

DONATE TO ME
almost 1week i go try on many other ICS but lastly i can confirm that this is the smoothest ICS i ever get... with semaphore 0.9.8sbm which don't OverClock will have no problem with it...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

xtracrispy69
Old
(Last edited by xtracrispy69; 7th April 2012 at 03:09 PM.)
Thanks Meter 12
So install this over hacksung ics? also does anyone ever format the internal sd? never have and I know 1 click stock doesn't touch it. seems to be some residual files from old miui installs. good practice to clear it?

Samsung Captivate
ROM: Helly Bean
KERNAL: Devil Cappy

flxdms
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtracrispy69 View Post
So install this over hacksung ics? also does anyone ever format the internal sd? never have and I know 1 click stock doesn't touch it. seems to be some residual files from old miui installs. good practice to clear it?

You can install this from any CM7/MIUI/ICS rom. Personally, I did not format my internal SD, and I've had zero problems so far. I suggest wiping data, though. The installer will do it for you, anyway. All you have to do is flash the zip file to prompt the installer. If you are on a Gingerbread rom (CM7, GB MIUI), install v0.9 twice, then install v0.9b.
Google Nexus 4,
Paranoid Android, Harsh

Tags
miui4, weui