Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][ICS] WeUI v2.0 (Updated: 8/2/2012) (MIUI4)

OP nightshack0

16th January 2012, 06:00 AM   |  #241  
Thanks Meter: 17

264 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650

Huh? What are you talking about dude? I asked a question (had nothing to do with you Mr. "Savior") and he answered. My responce was "cool". Nothing "douche " about it. Would you have needed a longer response from me even though it wasn't directed at you for some needy reason on your part? The "cool" response from me was a "thank you for answering my question". So I would chill out on that sort of talk bro. That's troll activity and ill be reporting it next time. Thanks.

Alright my bad then, I took it a different way then you meant, and I'm very sorry for the mix up!
16th January 2012, 06:03 AM   |  #242  
Recognized Developer
Flag Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 47,850

21,891 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dohboy15

Alright my bad then, I took it a different way then you meant, and I'm very sorry for the mix up!

No worries bro.
16th January 2012, 07:42 AM   |  #243  
Flag San Lorenzo, PR
Thanks Meter: 13

95 posts
More
Little by little everything's coming together. This is great!!!

Hey hum! Don't know if you notice but (volume down + menu) doesn't seem to be working for screen shoots. Any knowledge on this? Would love to take some screen shots and sent them to some friend... They're gonna be pissed

Sent from my CAPTIVATE running MIUI4 ICS and using xda premium
16th January 2012, 08:06 AM   |  #244  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 23

192 posts
More
I have the same music not showing from external SD problem. This from is too good to not use for that small problem, so just moved them to the internal SD. V5 is awesone , been using it for some 12 hours now, its very stable and fast. Thanks a lot nightshack..

For those who have problem connecting to pc for mass storage, there is a command you can enter in terminal emulator that enables mass storage. You can find it in the teamhacksung thread. Just Google it ..

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
16th January 2012, 08:07 AM   |  #245  
Flag Missouri
Thanks Meter: 245

721 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D@rkDroid

Hey hum! Don't know if you notice but (volume down + menu) doesn't seem to be working for screen shoots. Any knowledge on this? Would love to take some screen shots and sent them to some friend... They're gonna be pissed

Screenshots are available via the status bar toggles in newer miui builds.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
16th January 2012, 08:11 AM   |  #246  
Flag Dallas, Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,417

3,584 posts
Donate to Me
More
or volume down and power

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium
16th January 2012, 08:12 AM   |  #247  
Thanks Meter: 17

512 posts
External SD card content not showing up in file explorer.
16th January 2012, 08:24 AM   |  #248  
Philly
Thanks Meter: 22

165 posts
More
Hey thanks for all the hard work you've put in this, its greatly appreciated.

I just have a question about the app icons though. When I install an app off the market, it creates two icons. One of them is like a smaller icon with an orange corner. Its probably not on the top of your to do list but I was just wondering why they exist.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA App
16th January 2012, 08:30 AM   |  #249  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 958

456 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by D@rkDroid

It's Volume Down + Power to take screenshots.

BTW, I'm not having any USB Storage issues, as soon as I connect my device to the USB, a popup shows saying "Open USB Storage now?" if I click yes, it connects it.

It's probably a driver issue, try connecting your device, go to Device Manager, search your device and Uninstall driver, then disconnect your device and uninstall and delete any other drivers you have installed (Galaxy S drivers, etc), and connect your device.
Windows should detect it as "SGH-I897" and install the Android Composite ADB Interface, then disconnect your device and connect it again, and use the USB Storage.

That's the way I got it to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkytron

Hey thanks for all the hard work you've put in this, its greatly appreciated.

I just have a question about the app icons though. When I install an app off the market, it creates two icons. One of them is like a smaller icon with an orange corner. Its probably not on the top of your to do list but I was just wondering why they exist.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA App

Are you using v0.5.1 and followed the instructions? Because this was fixed on v0.5 (by MIUI) the problem was that MIUI Launcher created a shortcut, but the Market also created it, so that's why there were 2 icons. I haven't had that problem on v0.5.1, I had it on v0.4

If for some strange reason you still have that bug, you can actually delete one of those 2 icons, and it will be fixed, but it SHOULDN'T happen
Last edited by nightshack0; 16th January 2012 at 08:40 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to nightshack0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th January 2012, 08:42 AM   |  #250  
Flag San Lorenzo, PR
Thanks Meter: 13

95 posts
More
Question Question?
Is the [GLITCH kernel VERSION] a must to install

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
miui4, weui
Previous Thread Next Thread