Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,266 Members 45,553 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][24 Feb] IceCreamSandwich Development/Discussion Thread

Tip us?

treUse
Old
(Last edited by treUse; 5th January 2012 at 01:32 PM.)
Thanks Meter 87
I did some research earlier, trying to solve the install issue. Everything worked except they didn't stick upon reboot; and then all of you found the solution, or almost anyway.

What I did find was that in /mnt/secure/asec the files did have different permission than those in my NS, which worked perfecetly using CM9.

Anyway, if it already works as JackpotClavin says, that's some good news

Edit:
As we all know, the sound is very inconsistent. But does seem to work infinitely if you, for example, would start watching a movie with working sound.

Is it some kind of focus issue? The audio is not called on properly? If so, why? And do you have an idea as to how to solve this?
The Following User Says Thank You to treUse For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

HeWhoWas
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Jackpot - Can you update the git, or post the changes to the init.omap file? I can't get /mnt/secure/asec and /sdcard/.android_secure to symlink for the life of me, keep getting various errors relating to files not existing. Even after remounting rootfs as rw.
The Following User Says Thank You to HeWhoWas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

L1near
Old
Thanks Meter 8
That looks awesome. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my SGH-I727R using XDA App

nfl46
Old
Thanks Meter 132
Any idea when we can expect an updated rom with some minor fixes? Thanks for the hard work.

FroyoShark
Old
Thanks Meter 30

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfl46 View Post
Any idea when we can expect an updated rom with some minor fixes? Thanks for the hard work.
Devs don't like being asked for ETA's :P

LG G2 D800 (Vanir ROM)

nfl46
Old
Thanks Meter 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by FroyoShark View Post
Devs don't like being asked for ETA's :P
Oops, my bad. lol

crl0901
Old
Thanks Meter 0
How useable is this ROM in it's current state? Is it fast and stable enough for daily use?

tonebone
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by crl0901 View Post
How useable is this ROM in it's current state? Is it fast and stable enough for daily use?
I don't think its really close to being used for daily use, its just enough to really get everyone excited for a full working copy.

representingcochran
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonebone View Post
I don't think its really close to being used for daily use, its just enough to really get everyone excited for a full working copy.
I have been using it as my DD since the 1229e zip was released. Have had no issues besides what has been disclosed in the OP or in the last 15 pages. Works great for me.
Phone : HTC Thunderbolt - Rooted - CWM - CM7 (ICS Flavored)
Tablet : Amazon Kindle Fire - Rooted - TWRP (True Fire Theme) - ICS 1229E

tonebone
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by representingcochran View Post
I have been using it as my DD since the 1229e zip was released. Have had no issues besides what has been disclosed in the OP or in the last 15 pages. Works great for me.
Ah, well, I think I will install it again and see how well it works for me. Thanks for the insight.