FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[Ics] unofficial cm9 by jokersax 8/23/2012

4,151 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,055
 
By jokersax11, Recognized Developer on 27th December 2011, 01:01 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th December 2011, 09:24 PM |#111  
DethMetalz69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orland, CA
Thanks Meter: 35
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokifish Marz

Joker, feel free to add the mirrors to the OP. I'll update daily (more often if there's a dev run and have the time). Have served over 100GB of data (106445278KB as of this post) since the 10th of December so I hope my host doesn't mind a bit more.

CM9 Alpha from OP mirrored HERE



Original file mirrored HERE




If someone can get me a copy, I'll mirror.

^These should be added to OP
 
 
28th December 2011, 09:26 PM |#112  
MobileAllStar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokifish Marz

Or you could DL the mirrored file. My server is a bit faster than the original link.

Good lookin out brotha... Wish I would've known that, the original link takes FOREVER lol

Appreciate the hard work you've put into Photon development
28th December 2011, 10:02 PM |#113  
Lancerz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Riverdale, Ga
Thanks Meter: 341
 
More
I can definitely confirm that calls and sms work along with wifi. Gonna play around with this for a while. As long as I can make and receive calls, and send texts I'm good. Loving how all my gmail contact photos are high resolution now!
Last edited by Lancerz; 28th December 2011 at 10:08 PM.
28th December 2011, 10:16 PM |#114  
fnztakedown's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancerz

I can definitely confirm that calls and sms work along with wifi. Gonna play around with this for a while. As long as I can make and receive calls, and send texts I'm good. Loving how all my gmail contact photos are high resolution now!

are you on sprint? also is this from the CM9 original or lokis?
28th December 2011, 10:22 PM |#115  
Lancerz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Riverdale, Ga
Thanks Meter: 341
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnztakedown

are you on sprint? also is this from the CM9 original or lokis?

Yes I'm on Sprint. This is the one from Lokis post.
28th December 2011, 10:25 PM |#116  
DethMetalz69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orland, CA
Thanks Meter: 35
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancerz

Yes I'm on Sprint. This is the one from Lokis post.

For 100% clarity, are you referring to "cm9alphas-alphas-alpha.zip"
Or "update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-Sunfire-KANG-signed.zip"
28th December 2011, 10:30 PM |#117  
Senior Member
Akron
Thanks Meter: 287
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMetalz69

For 100% clarity, are you referring to "cm9alphas-alphas-alpha.zip"
Or "update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-Sunfire-KANG-signed.zip"

The alphas alpha boots for me, but no radio. The update doesn't boot for me at all. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. Wipe, flash, gapps, permissions, and no go.
28th December 2011, 10:37 PM |#118  
fnztakedown's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bricky23

The alphas alpha boots for me, but no radio. The update doesn't boot for me at all. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. Wipe, flash, gapps, permissions, and no go.

same here last night for alphas alpha, but what would need to be done to get this puppy working lol
28th December 2011, 10:38 PM |#119  
Lancerz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Riverdale, Ga
Thanks Meter: 341
 
More
Yes, this is the one I flashed "update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-Sunfire-KANG-signed.zip" and do like MobileAllStar said and wipe wipe wipe, flash rom, flash gapps, set permissions and reboot. When I first booted up wifi wouldnt work, but another reboot and everything was working fine. So far all the apps I have tried work with no problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lancerz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th December 2011, 10:39 PM |#120  
fnztakedown's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancerz

Yes, this is the one I flashed "update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-Sunfire-KANG-signed.zip" and do like MobileAllStar said and wipe wipe wipe, flash rom, flash gapps, set permissions and reboot. When I first booted up wifi wouldnt work, but another reboot and everything was working fine. So far all the apps I have tried work with no problems.

ill give it another round i wanna try
28th December 2011, 10:40 PM |#121  
DethMetalz69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orland, CA
Thanks Meter: 35
 
Donate to Me
More
Thank you!
Flashing now.

Also, the foreign website has 9.1.0 up now.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
atrix, awesome club, beta, better than sex, cheater, cm9, cyanogenmod 9, droidtweak.com, goldfish, great rom, i drink your milkshake, i love ice cream, icecreammypants4icecreamsandwich, ics, joker is a beast, kilroy was here, location set by green men, motorola electrify, motorola photon, my phone is cooler than yours, redbull gives u wings
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes