Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,261 Members 51,680 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Ics] unofficial cm9 by jokersax 8/23/2012

Tip us?

FanBoy_Hunter
Old
Thanks Meter 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanBoy_Hunter View Post
I'm going to look into it during my lunch. Bummed out I don't have my camera now. >_< I know I had it, 2d was elegantly smooth and camera was working. I may of used alpha 1.1.2 by mistake and flashed 2d fixer over that. idk, but I have to get back to work. lol I'll post when I figure it out.
I just got it working. Flashed Alpha then updater then gapps then fixer. Camera worked 2D didn't fixed permissions 2D worked camera didn't reboot, camera worked 2d was iffy, reboot wiped cache and both are working. But Jokers update is building anyway. I'd rather be on the Beta. I didn't know I wasn't before, still don't know if I wasn't. I may of done this same method with the beta
ONE Bad MoPho
ON: Joker's-CM10 & Joker's-CM9 & Th3bill-MiUi & Anything using Joker's CM9 as a base & Occasionally some blurry crap / GappsV-mostRecent / Apex Launcher & Nova Launcher / Sometimes I wash my phone in the Kitchen Sink
SINCE: Alpha11(cm9)

"Silly Apple Fanboy's, Toys are for children"

IF I HELPED YOU FEEL FREE TO RAPE MY THANKBOX It makes me feel good

Cringer63
Old
Thanks Meter 9
nandroided back to Special Club last night then updated to Beta 0.0.1, full wipe before nandroid, then wipe cache and dalvik before Beta. Phone had a reboot at some point while sleeping, and sitting here plugged in charging not doing anything it had a reboot.

I was an idiot last night and forgot to make a nandroid of my Imperium install so I am not jumping back to that just yet and will see if this thing smooths out for me, maybe flashing again the new build Joker is working on will help. I have had several of these builds along the way that gave me several rebbots early on then they calmed down and stopped. My phone gets all excited I guess until it crashes a couple times, it's like a 5 yr old kid.

TexasRebel
Old
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer63 View Post
nandroided back to Special Club last night then updated to Beta 0.0.1, full wipe before nandroid, then wipe cache and dalvik before Beta. Phone had a reboot at some point while sleeping, and sitting here plugged in charging not doing anything it had a reboot.

I was an idiot last night and forgot to make a nandroid of my Imperium install so I am not jumping back to that just yet and will see if this thing smooths out for me, maybe flashing again the new build Joker is working on will help. I have had several of these builds along the way that gave me several rebbots early on then they calmed down and stopped. My phone gets all excited I guess until it crashes a couple times, it's like a 5 yr old kid.
hahahaha lmfao...
UnLocked/Rooted MoPho
Android v4.0.4 ICE CREAM SANDWICH
[SBF] yay 4 juggs' 2.3.4-4.5.1A-1_SUN-198_7-CM Build
[ROM] CM9 by jokersax11 and the Photon Dev Team Badasses Beta v0.4.5.1 w/ GApps v11 and Joker GApps v10 Inverted
[Recovery] romracer's Blue 5.0.2.7-photon3 CWM-Based

Th3Bill
Old
Thanks Meter 8956

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokersax11 View Post
im rebuilding hopefully this time both will work
Work your magic!

MikeyLee
Old
Thanks Meter 544
Quote:
It's only on Beta for me, but It must be me then THANK YOU for responding. Now I can check and figure out what's wrong with it

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

I'll repeat what I said before as well.

-I flashed Beta 0.0.1

-then the "opps-i-forgot-something-updater" from the Alpha 1.0.1 w/camera (had on my sdcard)

-then Gapps V9

-then the 2D fix

And I have a working camera and 2D is buttery smooth. Chrome isn't working, but it wasn't working correctly anyway.
Someone reported no GPS. Can you please confirm and report?

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 NCB Galaxy S5 OS
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Stock DeOdexed and DeBloated
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Stock DeOdexed and DeBloated

www.facebook.com/spiritlevelmusic

Moguledyouth
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyLee View Post

From what I tested my GPS worked fine, just Camera had issues with the beta for me.

CharFalco
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I'm the one who reported no GPS. This morning on the way to work it said it couldn't fine my location, maps and navigation had no idea where I was, despite GPS being enabled. Rebooting s
Fixed it though, so its probably a fluke. Working for me now. Still very odd.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

FanBoy_Hunter
Old
Thanks Meter 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyLee View Post

GPS works excellent for me. Just used Navigator yesterday shortly after installing Beta for a 30 minute trip. No glitches and it was very speedy in loading

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

;D joker just posted 2Dfixer v2 for camera fix. Downloading now
ONE Bad MoPho
ON: Joker's-CM10 & Joker's-CM9 & Th3bill-MiUi & Anything using Joker's CM9 as a base & Occasionally some blurry crap / GappsV-mostRecent / Apex Launcher & Nova Launcher / Sometimes I wash my phone in the Kitchen Sink
SINCE: Alpha11(cm9)

"Silly Apple Fanboy's, Toys are for children"

IF I HELPED YOU FEEL FREE TO RAPE MY THANKBOX It makes me feel good

jokersax11
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 7047

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
GPS works excellent for me. Just used Navigator yesterday shortly after installing Beta for a 30 minute trip. No glitches and it was very speedy in loading

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

;D joker just posted 2Dfixer v2 for camera fix. Downloading now
thats to be flashed over beta 0.0.2
Like my work donate via the donate button

dxjay
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokersax11 View Post
thats to be flashed over beta 0.0.2
is beta 0.0.2 already available? and idk if you saw my post earlier joker i was wondering if its not to much trouble or out of your way if you could make a superwipe script .zip to make the wiping easier for us i feel as if sometimes cwm doesnt fully wipe. Unless you feel cwm does wipe good?
CALLING ALL EVO 4G DEVS AND XDA MEMBERS! Wanna help get 4g fully functioning on sense 3.5 check out it out here:
[Bounty][WIP] Get 4G working on all new sense 3.5 releases!!! Calling all devs!

Phone history:
g1-mytouch3g-droid1-droid2-droidx-evo4g-evo3d-photon4g-galaxynexus-galaxys2-galaxys3-galaxynote2-Galaxy Note 3

Tags
atrix, awesome club, beta, better than sex, cheater, cm9, cyanogenmod 9, droidtweak.com, goldfish, great rom, i drink your milkshake, i love ice cream, icecreammypants4icecreamsandwich, ics, joker is a beast, kilroy was here, location set by green men, motorola electrify, motorola photon, my phone is cooler than yours, redbull gives u wings