OP jokersax11

14th February 2012, 05:46 PM   |  #3681  
Flag Boulder Co, San Francisco CA
Thanks Meter: 171

667 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanBoy_Hunter

I'm going to look into it during my lunch. Bummed out I don't have my camera now. >_< I know I had it, 2d was elegantly smooth and camera was working. I may of used alpha 1.1.2 by mistake and flashed 2d fixer over that. idk, but I have to get back to work. lol I'll post when I figure it out.

I just got it working. Flashed Alpha then updater then gapps then fixer. Camera worked 2D didn't fixed permissions 2D worked camera didn't reboot, camera worked 2d was iffy, reboot wiped cache and both are working. But Jokers update is building anyway. I'd rather be on the Beta. I didn't know I wasn't before, still don't know if I wasn't. I may of done this same method with the beta
14th February 2012, 05:50 PM   |  #3682  
Thanks Meter: 9

91 posts
nandroided back to Special Club last night then updated to Beta 0.0.1, full wipe before nandroid, then wipe cache and dalvik before Beta. Phone had a reboot at some point while sleeping, and sitting here plugged in charging not doing anything it had a reboot.

I was an idiot last night and forgot to make a nandroid of my Imperium install so I am not jumping back to that just yet and will see if this thing smooths out for me, maybe flashing again the new build Joker is working on will help. I have had several of these builds along the way that gave me several rebbots early on then they calmed down and stopped. My phone gets all excited I guess until it crashes a couple times, it's like a 5 yr old kid.
14th February 2012, 05:55 PM   |  #3683  
Flag Fort worth
Thanks Meter: 14

213 posts
Donate to Me
More
Red face
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer63

nandroided back to Special Club last night then updated to Beta 0.0.1, full wipe before nandroid, then wipe cache and dalvik before Beta. Phone had a reboot at some point while sleeping, and sitting here plugged in charging not doing anything it had a reboot.

I was an idiot last night and forgot to make a nandroid of my Imperium install so I am not jumping back to that just yet and will see if this thing smooths out for me, maybe flashing again the new build Joker is working on will help. I have had several of these builds along the way that gave me several rebbots early on then they calmed down and stopped. My phone gets all excited I guess until it crashes a couple times, it's like a 5 yr old kid.

hahahaha lmfao...
14th February 2012, 06:01 PM   |  #3684  
Flag Where I Am
Thanks Meter: 8,993

5,824 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokersax11

im rebuilding hopefully this time both will work

Work your magic!
14th February 2012, 06:08 PM   |  #3685  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 553

3,143 posts
More
Quote:

It's only on Beta for me, but It must be me then THANK YOU for responding. Now I can check and figure out what's wrong with it

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

I'll repeat what I said before as well.

-I flashed Beta 0.0.1

-then the "opps-i-forgot-something-updater" from the Alpha 1.0.1 w/camera (had on my sdcard)

-then Gapps V9

-then the 2D fix

And I have a working camera and 2D is buttery smooth. Chrome isn't working, but it wasn't working correctly anyway.

Someone reported no GPS. Can you please confirm and report?

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
14th February 2012, 06:10 PM   |  #3686  
Thanks Meter: 43

466 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyLee

From what I tested my GPS worked fine, just Camera had issues with the beta for me.
14th February 2012, 06:16 PM   |  #3687  
Flag Berkeley, CA
Thanks Meter: 6

156 posts
More
I'm the one who reported no GPS. This morning on the way to work it said it couldn't fine my location, maps and navigation had no idea where I was, despite GPS being enabled. Rebooting s
Fixed it though, so its probably a fluke. Working for me now. Still very odd.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk
14th February 2012, 06:19 PM   |  #3688  
Flag Boulder Co, San Francisco CA
Thanks Meter: 171

667 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyLee

GPS works excellent for me. Just used Navigator yesterday shortly after installing Beta for a 30 minute trip. No glitches and it was very speedy in loading

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

;D joker just posted 2Dfixer v2 for camera fix. Downloading now
14th February 2012, 06:21 PM   |  #3689  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,052

4,128 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

GPS works excellent for me. Just used Navigator yesterday shortly after installing Beta for a 30 minute trip. No glitches and it was very speedy in loading

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

;D joker just posted 2Dfixer v2 for camera fix. Downloading now

thats to be flashed over beta 0.0.2
14th February 2012, 06:25 PM   |  #3690  
Thanks Meter: 12

126 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokersax11

thats to be flashed over beta 0.0.2

is beta 0.0.2 already available? and idk if you saw my post earlier joker i was wondering if its not to much trouble or out of your way if you could make a superwipe script .zip to make the wiping easier for us i feel as if sometimes cwm doesnt fully wipe. Unless you feel cwm does wipe good?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
atrix, awesome club, beta, better than sex, cheater, cm9, cyanogenmod 9, droidtweak.com, goldfish, great rom, i drink your milkshake, i love ice cream, icecreammypants4icecreamsandwich, ics, joker is a beast, kilroy was here, location set by green men, motorola electrify, motorola photon, my phone is cooler than yours, redbull gives u wings
Previous Thread Next Thread