5,815,022 Members 39,400 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Ics] unofficial cm9 by jokersax 8/23/2012

Tip us?

FanBoy_Hunter
Old
(Last edited by FanBoy_Hunter; 22nd February 2012 at 07:34 PM.)
Thanks Meter 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by redline122 View Post
Okay, so I just flashed from beta 0.1.0 2d to beta 0.2.0

How I flashed my MoPho:
1. In CWM recovery mode, created my NANDROID backup cause you can never be too safe.
2. Cleared Davlik cache
3. Flashed beta 0.2.0
4. Flashed gapps v10
5. Flashed keyboard/sdcard fix
6. DID NOT use GSM data fix since I am on Sprint. Is there a benefit for me to apply this fix?

Quick Impressions:
1. I notice that my battery indicator know shows numeric percentage – nice…no mod needed ☺
Battery percentage still persist since you didn't wipe I believe. I don't believe it's part of the rom. [edit] I retract, it does work just not in 1% increments

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
ONE Bad MoPho
ON: Joker's-CM10 & Joker's-CM9 & Th3bill-MiUi & Anything using Joker's CM9 as a base & Occasionally some blurry crap / GappsV-mostRecent / Apex Launcher & Nova Launcher / Sometimes I wash my phone in the Kitchen Sink
SINCE: Alpha11(cm9)

"Silly Apple Fanboy's, Toys are for children"

IF I HELPED YOU FEEL FREE TO RAPE MY THANKBOX It makes me feel good

TheGman125
Old
(Last edited by TheGman125; 22nd February 2012 at 08:13 PM.)
Thanks Meter 40

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanBoy_Hunter View Post
I'm looking into it, It's showing internal, but all my sd-Ext files are merged with internal. Anything I have on my sd-ext that is in a folder is in my internal as well as my internally stored data
I don't see the mixture of the to bc I have a folder names Rom and I don't see it.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Th3Bill
Old
Thanks Meter 8,978

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGman125 View Post
I don't see the mixture of the to bc I have a folder names Rom

Same here. I have folders on my external that are labeled Mods and Roms...neither show up with fix. I've done the "use internal" with a reboot, and all that does is give me a view of my internal flash memory in TWO places (emmc and sdcard). I'm back to 0.1.0...it's all good....I didn't have any problems with it, and the ones I DID have, I had fixes for installed. Just sux that I didn't nandroid, so I have to redo everything....aaarrrgghh!

FanBoy_Hunter
Old
Thanks Meter 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGman125 View Post
I don't see the mixture of the to bc I have a folder names Rom

That's why I'm going to look into it. I have a folder with a few songs in it on my internal and they are there and I have a folder with pictures on it and a movie on my external and it is there, but I keep all my roms and tweaks on the root of the ext and they aren't there
ONE Bad MoPho
ON: Joker's-CM10 & Joker's-CM9 & Th3bill-MiUi & Anything using Joker's CM9 as a base & Occasionally some blurry crap / GappsV-mostRecent / Apex Launcher & Nova Launcher / Sometimes I wash my phone in the Kitchen Sink
SINCE: Alpha11(cm9)

"Silly Apple Fanboy's, Toys are for children"

IF I HELPED YOU FEEL FREE TO RAPE MY THANKBOX It makes me feel good

Projext
Old
(Last edited by Projext; 22nd February 2012 at 07:48 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Hi,
I have a really annoying problem.. sometimes I can't hear the other side on the phone. I reboot the phone and its working again but still annoying.
I'm on GSM network.
any help?

Sendo S251 -> Nokia 3100 -> EricssonT68 -> Motorola V300 -> iPhone 2G -> iPhone 3G -> Photon 4G~Dev -> iPhone 4S~Main

motempo
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Installed 0.2.1 and keyboard and SD fix... SD card was not mounted on first boot. Just hit mount and both emmc and SD card are now mounted properly.

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App
Samsung Galaxy S4 - XXUDMH8
Samsung Google Nexus 10 - JWR66Y
Asus Google Nexus 7 (2013) - JSS15Q

Th3Bill
Old
Thanks Meter 8,978

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by motempo View Post
Installed 0.2.1 and keyboard and SD fix... SD card was not mounted on first boot. Just hit mount and both emmc and SD card are now mounted properly.

Strange...did same thing here, and all I got was my internal memory displayed under 2 different spots....

pbedard
Old
Thanks Meter 356
The same mms issues are still here back to cm7 donating 20$$ today I love the rom thanks for all your hard work joker I I meed to be able to send photos back and fourth

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

Th3Bill
Old
Thanks Meter 8,978

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanBoy_Hunter View Post
That's why I'm going to look into it. I have a folder with a few songs in it on my internal and they are there and I have a folder with pictures on it and a movie on my external and it is there, but I keep all my roms and tweaks on the root of the ext and they aren't there
Maybe it's only merging the files that are in folders that are named on the internal memory? Ex havin Music directory on both, it merges....but doesn't to ones that don't have folders already on the internal (Mods, etc)?

I unfortunately don't have the patience to dig through extra folders every time I need the files, and I want to make sure everything's going to the correct card, so back on 0.1.0 for me

motempo
Old
Thanks Meter 20
New beta broke face unlock.

Samsung Galaxy S4 - XXUDMH8
Samsung Google Nexus 10 - JWR66Y
Asus Google Nexus 7 (2013) - JSS15Q

Tags
atrix, awesome club, beta, better than sex, cheater, cm9, cyanogenmod 9, droidtweak.com, goldfish, great rom, i drink your milkshake, i love ice cream, icecreammypants4icecreamsandwich, ics, joker is a beast, kilroy was here, location set by green men, motorola electrify, motorola photon, my phone is cooler than yours, redbull gives u wings