Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,086 Members 54,471 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Ics] unofficial cm9 by jokersax 8/23/2012

Tip us?

DarkAndr0id
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Here are some of my bugs:

- Sound response when touching don't play after coming from silent mode.

- No sound with kickstand open

- Trebuchet stops after transition effect has been changed.

- No focus on physical camera button

- 3g sometimes goes and need to reboot

Just reporting.

Greetings

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

FC809
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Hey Joker saw on your site that you have the extended battery mod up for 0.5.1. Are you going to put one up for. 0.6.0 soon?

Sent from my MB855 using XDA

anoob4eva
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by techniq35 View Post
Well, I spoke too soon on successfully flashing 0.6.0. It booted past the Motorola screen, but then stuck on the CyanogenMod spinning (for about 5-10 minutes), until it rebooted itself back to the Motorola screen. I then had to pull the battery and the same thing happened (suck on CyanogenMod splash, rebooted). I then tried to flash the 1.3 kernel, but it won't boot past the Motorola screen. I'm now trying out kitchensink with the 1.3 kernel and see what happens.

I had tried kitchensink last night, which somewhat works with the non-joker (5.0.27) recovery, except touch doesn't work and you have to use volume up/down and the camera button to hit enter. Touch works great on Joker's 5.5-based recovery.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Another update, I flashed KitchenSink and used the 1.3 kernel, and now I'm back up and running on 0.6.0. Finally
Sorry to ask a dumb question, but what is a kitchen sink? It's mentioned quite a bit in this thread...

cornelious2
Old
Thanks Meter 161

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoob4eva View Post
Sorry to ask a dumb question, but what is a kitchen sink? It's mentioned quite a bit in this thread...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=24945086

Sent from my mopho
The Following User Says Thank You to cornelious2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dping28
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I just have to say DAMN! With the stock rom I was lucky if I got 8 hrs out of my battery. Im at .5.1 and I just noticed it at 18hrs 30min with 12% left. I have never had a bettery last this long. Thank you Joker for all your hard work on this awesome rom!

jribbe101
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I lost wifi with 0.6

Acvice
Old
Thanks Meter 466
Nightlies! Errr... Weeklies!

http://www.cyanogenmod.com/blog/cm9-...ilds-are-alive

Plancy
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Photon not mentioned .............

Acvice
Old
Thanks Meter 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plancy View Post
Photon not mentioned .............
We can still use teh source. And I'm pretty sure they'll be adding Apollo soon.

pir8man
Old
(Last edited by pir8man; 8th May 2012 at 07:10 PM.)
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by pir8man View Post
updated to 0.6 yesterday. had some time to test things today... here are the results:

Flash went smooth with cwm v3.

booted smoothly to my launcher (shell 3d)

All apps seem to work fine.
SMS is good. MMS works (this may be GoSMS doing the grunt work, need to test further)
Camera is good.
Proximity sensor is working correctly
Car dock audio is improved. (Nav worked fine. Pandora rebooted phone & froze on "M" screen.) im going to retest after I up my undervolt.

i'll post any further findings as I get them.
More on the Car Dock Audio. I removed my undervolt and Pandora does not crash my phone anymore. so that problem is solved. Now on to what I noticed...

The Audio does not play from any app (NAV, Pandora, Music) unless I have the audio playing as I dock the phone in the cradle.
Explained: I dock my phone and choose any app that plays audio and nothing plays as it is playing to the built-in speaker which is disabled in the dock. I simply undock the phone and re-dock it and the audio then transfers to the dock and plays through my car stereo. Pandora takes hits pause when I un-dock, so I have to push play, the other apps, just play fine through the un-redock procedure.

I hope this info helps the team. At least I can get my directions & music from my phone while driving. I can deal with the dock-twice procedure until it gets resolved.

After further testing, I can confirm that MMS is still broken. goSMS still resolves the issue. Im going to move from 6.0 to 6.1 and see how that goes.
Phone: Motorla Photon Q LTE
Carrier: Sprint
ROM: [OFFICIAL] CM10.2 port for Photon Q
KERNEL: arrrghhh's kernel CM 10.2

Previous Phones: Mororola Photon 4g < HTC Touch Pro2 < HTC PPC-6800 < HTC PPC-6700

The Following User Says Thank You to pir8man For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
atrix, awesome club, beta, better than sex, cheater, cm9, cyanogenmod 9, droidtweak.com, goldfish, great rom, i drink your milkshake, i love ice cream, icecreammypants4icecreamsandwich, ics, joker is a beast, kilroy was here, location set by green men, motorola electrify, motorola photon, my phone is cooler than yours, redbull gives u wings