Originally Posted by phewizzo
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
OK. These are not signal drops. And tried several radios. Told you which ones. These are not the signal drops which occurred from the first 4.0.4 update, which I was getting before (on older radios). The signal drops occurred when the signal would cut out completely
in certain sleep scenarios. I do not get mobile data, at all, ever, sleep or not. Cell signal is fine, nothing is ever "dropped", just no mobile data connection ever (except on WiFi). Two completely
distinct issues. AND on the "fixed" radio.
Edit: The issue is fixed in 017m. The issue persisted in 016m. Same radio. So, it was a kernel issue. Thanks.
- LG Nexus 4 :: Stock JDQ39 rooted deodexed
- Asus Transformer Tab TF300T :: Stock 10.6.1.15.3 rooted
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus :: (Shelved)
- HTC Sensation :: (Shelved)
- T-Mobile G2 :: (Shelved)
- T-Mobile HD7 :: (Shelved)
- HP Touchpad :: (Shelved)