Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,168 Members 50,890 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[CMC-GUI] [DAILY] [PPA] Cyanogenmod Compiler Daily [Depreciated]

Tip us?
 
mborgues
Old
#941  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: São Paulo
Default error

Quote:
Originally Posted by lithid-cm View Post
well it does tell you something, run it from the terminal and pastebin.com it and link me.


When i sync, in the sync.py is demonstrated this options:

- no device configurated (disabled) or repo script needs setup (disabled)
- open
- Close

But i'm configurating all options, device, branch, repo path, all...

in terminal when i run the cmcompiler that message is displayed:
python: can't open file 'chkPackages.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

no more messages is displayed.
 
lithid-cm
Old
#942  
lithid-cm's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2963
Posts: 3,177
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cleveland
Quote:
Originally Posted by mborgues View Post
When i sync, in the sync.py is demonstrated this options:

- no device configurated (disabled) or repo script needs setup (disabled)
- open
- Close

But i'm configurating all options, device, branch, repo path, all...

in terminal when i run the cmcompiler that message is displayed:
python: can't open file 'chkPackages.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

no more messages is displayed.
How did you install this?

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~long-je...ead:/src/prog/
File is there. Sounds like an isolated issue.

Quote:
Choosy moms choose JIF, the others JFIO
Twitter | Google Plus | Scripts | Github | AOSCompiler

 
mborgues
Old
#943  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: São Paulo
Default Install

Quote:
Originally Posted by lithid-cm View Post
How did you install this?

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~long-je...ead:/src/prog/
File is there. Sounds like an isolated issue.
I install by "apt-get update" and "apt-get install cmcompiler-daily", is correct?
 
lithid-cm
Old
#944  
lithid-cm's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2963
Posts: 3,177
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cleveland
Quote:
Originally Posted by mborgues View Post
I install by "apt-get update" and "apt-get install cmcompiler-daily", is correct?
There is an issue, I screwed it up. Worked fine on my dev server. O well.

Code:
gksu gedit /usr/share/cmcompiler/prog/cmcompiler.py
line 197 should read
Code:
cmd = "python /usr/share/cmcompiler/prog/chkPackages.py"

Quote:
Choosy moms choose JIF, the others JFIO
Twitter | Google Plus | Scripts | Github | AOSCompiler

The Following User Says Thank You to lithid-cm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
BolecDST
Old
#945  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 272
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Strzelin
How do I get the tools needed to compile on ubuntu 32 bit? I tried pasting these texts

"git-core gnupg flex bison gperf libsdl1.2-dev libesd0-dev libwxgtk2.6-dev squashfs-tools build-essential zip curl libncurses5-dev zlib1g-dev sun-java6-jdk pngcrush schedtool"

in terminal but it says that something is unrecognized or something like this. Also, how do I open the gui version? I only managed to open the terminal version. I don't know much about it. I installed ubuntu on my laptop just to try this out, because I want to cook a very light CM based rom for myself, stripped of almost everything possible.
 
lithid-cm
Old
#946  
lithid-cm's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2963
Posts: 3,177
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cleveland
Quote:
Originally Posted by BolecDST View Post
How do I get the tools needed to compile on ubuntu 32 bit? I tried pasting these texts

"git-core gnupg flex bison gperf libsdl1.2-dev libesd0-dev libwxgtk2.6-dev squashfs-tools build-essential zip curl libncurses5-dev zlib1g-dev sun-java6-jdk pngcrush schedtool"

in terminal but it says that something is unrecognized or something like this. Also, how do I open the gui version? I only managed to open the terminal version. I don't know much about it. I installed ubuntu on my laptop just to try this out, because I want to cook a very light CM based rom for myself, stripped of almost everything possible.
Just follow the instructions on the OP, latest update will check the needed packages everytime you start and prompt you if you need anything.

Quote:
Choosy moms choose JIF, the others JFIO
Twitter | Google Plus | Scripts | Github | AOSCompiler

The Following User Says Thank You to lithid-cm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
BolecDST
Old
#947  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 272
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Strzelin
Seems like you're right. Now I run onto another problem. When I want to sync, it says I have no repo configured, even though I did copy yours, just like you recommended. Is there a way to reconfigure the repo now? Because it created a folder and I don't know whether I should delete it and start copying your git again or do something else.

I'd be really thankful for any tips.

edit: I did edit the thing like you said in post 944.
 
lithid-cm
Old
#948  
lithid-cm's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2963
Posts: 3,177
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cleveland
Quote:
Originally Posted by BolecDST View Post
Seems like you're right. Now I run onto another problem. When I want to sync, it says I have no repo configured, even though I did copy yours, just like you recommended. Is there a way to reconfigure the repo now? Because it created a folder and I don't know whether I should delete it and start copying your git again or do something else.

I'd be really thankful for any tips.

edit: I did edit the thing like you said in post 944.
Do you have the repo script installed?

Quote:
Choosy moms choose JIF, the others JFIO
Twitter | Google Plus | Scripts | Github | AOSCompiler

 
mborgues
Old
#949  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: São Paulo
Quote:
Originally Posted by lithid-cm View Post
There is an issue, I screwed it up. Worked fine on my dev server. O well.

Code:
gksu gedit /usr/share/cmcompiler/prog/cmcompiler.py
line 197 should read
Code:
cmd = "python /usr/share/cmcompiler/prog/chkPackages.py"
Thanks... now worked fine.

any new error, i post here...

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mborgues View Post
Thanks... now worked fine.

any new error, i post here...
when i sync:


Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/cmcompiler/prog/sync.py", line 120, in <module>
sendNoti("Syncing Cyanogenmod", "Your cyanogenmod repo sync is starting", cmcIcon)
File "/usr/share/cmcompiler/prog/helper.py", line 54, in sendNoti
n.show()
glib.GError: Error calling StartServiceByName for org.freedesktop.Notifications: GDBus.Errorrg.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.Child Exited: Process /bin/sh exited with status 1
 
IdeosDev
Old
#950  
IdeosDev's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4203
Posts: 1,368
Join Date: Aug 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
I am new using this and i have setup latest but can i setup and compiler for my devices that not listed on the CMCompiler GUI





THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes