Thanks Meter 47
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Roatan - Bay Islands
And you think that I would wait for tutorial or tester to try it out
OK, I did the following :
1) downloaded the script and put it in the sd card ( not external sd ) root
2) downloaded and installed script manager
3) run the SM and selected the script
4) selected run as root and hit the RUN
5) selected 1 as scrolling speed
6) selected 9 ( MegaRam 2 )
7) selected 17 = Exit
8) broswed back to ../data and selected the 99supercharger.sh file
9) selected the run as root and run at boot option
10) Save and Exit the SM
All fine ( I mean no bootloop ) but to be quite honest NOTHING changed in terms of performance. I double checked that the script was run at boot and it did, since the values have been changed.
But the benchmarks are the same and the tab seems lagging as usual.
Also the amount of free RAM have not changed from previous stock configuration.
I fear that the main problem is GoLauncher, that seems to have slowed down the tab even more after the last update.
---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------
Originally Posted by chrisrotolo
just tried it, enabling the 99supercharger.sh and 98kickasskernel.sh at boot threw me into a boot loop.
What do U mean by boot loop, and how did you get out of it ?
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 - Exynos Engine!
ROM : 4.4 TR-ROM V06
Kernel : Stock
Amon_RA recovery v1.9 alpha
ROM MicroMod's Gingerbread v.20