Cyanogenmod Compiler (CMC)
Build cyanogenmod with a cli interface.
If you are wondering how you can use this software its easy. You can clone my repo for now. and run the CMCompiler script:
git clone https://github.com/lithid/CMC.git
- Check for repo installation on startup / or create a repo
- Add and remove devices quickly and easily.
- Remove all non english languages.
- Remove live wallpapers
- Remove cm wallpapers
- Check if adb is running or not.
- Update the repo
- Compile cyanogenmod
- Built in color themes. > http://goo.gl/cED8t
- Plugin support. (More information on this to come)
- local config file for saving settings or manually editing them.
- Odex plugin built into the package. This will take your connected cyanogemod installed phone and odex the rom on the phone.
- There is nothing under the menu option 99. This is a placeholder for information about me and the compiler. If you select it it will just exit you out of the script.
- There is no checking for installed software. You will need to install the needed packages on your own to compile. Check post 2 for needed software.
- I have only tested this with ubuntu 11.04.
- Removing the CM wallpapers from the build only works with gingerbread for now. Everything else is working as expected for me.
- I don't check for open ports on your network, so there might be issues connecting to the repos and syncing. I have not built error checking for that.
Features to come:
- Check for installed tools and tell you which are still needed
- Updated information about CMC and plugin support.
- Pure AOSP via plugin
- Adb installer
- Better error checking support.
- Check for errors during compile and point to places to fix.
- Edit the name of your kanged rom!
- I will also take requests!
Please any issue that should arise, I apologize in advanced. Please let me know with as much detail as possible to replicate the issue and I will resolve it.
You can follow me on google+ I tend to talk about it a bit on there as well.