Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,000 Members 38,357 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] - [3/21/2012] - MikRunny v1.13 - [Sense 3.5 | 2.3.5 | Tweaks | Odex | CDMA]

Tip us?

linsalata28
Old
Thanks Meter 2069

DONATE TO ME
OK I've been using this and all the status bar icons seem to be working correctly so I'll post it for anyone who wants it. I might make up a thread in themes and apps if I keep making mods for this ROM.
This is those Honeycomb icons from my screen shot a few posts ago. Its also made with the inverted SystemUI flash it just like any other mod backup wipe caches and flash. Don't mess with the SystemUI skins in tweaks cause you'll lose half of the themed status bar.
Its only a themed status bar.

Let me know if you like them.I made them for my self cause I like to change the look of my phone a lot.

You can download it from here.
https://www.box.com/shared/7zuvkgm5sph1f6trmd07

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

linsalata28
Old
Thanks Meter 2069

DONATE TO ME
So did anyone try those battery mods out? I would like to make sure they worked before I start a thread. I don't see why they wouldn't but you never know. Thanks to anyone who tried them.

screamin69
Old
(Last edited by screamin69; 2nd March 2012 at 03:25 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
I put 1.1 in yesterday and I am getting random reboots..Is any one else have this problem. I was using 1.06 and it was running flawless. Also when i plugged it in my car charger it says that it"s not a valid charger and could damage the phone..

R32_Rocky
Old
Thanks Meter 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by linsalata28 View Post
So did anyone try those battery mods out? I would like to make sure they worked before I start a thread. I don't see why they wouldn't but you never know. Thanks to anyone who tried them.

Got an orientation to go to first. Will try later.

Weird problem all of a sudden!!!!!
All my touch sounds are muted! Keyboard clicks, touching menus, all gone. The phone rings, and pop-up alerts work. But touch input sounds are gone.

Volumes all set to high, rocker sounds fine, tried disable and enable both Beats boost and Sony engine, rebooted a number of times, but still no touch input sounds. And yes, I set those to make sounds.

Only though would be, could any alarm clock programs have borked the sounds?
The Following User Says Thank You to R32_Rocky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

linsalata28
Old
Thanks Meter 2069

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamin69 View Post
I put 1.1 in yesterday and I am getting random reboots..Is any one else have this problem. I was using 1.06 and it was running flawless. Also when i plugged it in my car charger it says that it"s not a valid charger and could damage the phone..
Did you do a full wipe and or change your kernel? I've been ruining v1.1 and haven't had a single reboot. The charger thing could just be the charger is not made for the phone, I've had a few chargers say that on a few different android phones.

fr0st420
Old
Thanks Meter 375

DONATE TO ME
Anyone have a black version of the HTC keyboard? A ics themed one would rock.

Sent from my EVO 3d

screamin69
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Did you do a full wipe and or change your kernel? I've been ruining v1.1 and haven't had a single reboot. The charger thing could just be the charger is not made for the phone, I've had a few chargers say that on a few different android phones.

I have been using that charger for a year now and i also tried my back up one and it did the same, All i did was went back to 3.0 updated the profiles and the radio to version 1.06.00.1216, then flashed the rom in with a full wipe.

linsalata28
Old
Thanks Meter 2069

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamin69 View Post
I have been using that charger for a year now and i also tried my back up one and it did the same, All i did was went back to 3.0 updated the profiles and the radio to version 1.06.00.1216, then flashed the rom in with a full wipe.
Maybe you have a bad download or a bad flash, it happens. I would try to redownload and reflash. I can't say about the charger but I know I'm not having any reboots on this ROM at all.

screamin69
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Maybe you have a bad download or a bad flash, it happens. I would try to redownload and reflash. I can't say about the charger but I know I'm not having any reboots on this ROM at all.

I'm thinking the same..I'll do that and give it a shot.
Thanks buddy.

{SBR}_L3GION
Old
Thanks Meter 209
Does anybody have the latest prl I need to update and can't do it automatically through the phone.
Sprint Titan -> Sprint Vogue -> Sprint Touch Pro -> Sprint Touch Pro 2 -> EVO 4G -> EVO 3D

If you like my work and feel I deserve it please feel free to Donate.

Tags
mikrunny=mikpimpin, the mik mik!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe