FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[ROM] - [3/21/2012] - MikRunny v1.13 - [Sense 3.5 | 2.3.5 | Tweaks | Odex | CDMA]

2,812 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,710
 
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd March 2012, 05:19 PM |#1161  
honorlost84's Avatar
Senior Member
lapeer
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Fast boot? I ran the shooter img. Im lost. I went into boot loader and chose recovery and went into recovery. Then did what I said

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA
 
 
3rd March 2012, 07:29 PM |#1162  
bigwillyg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,358
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorlost84

Fast boot? I ran the shooter img. Im lost. I went into boot loader and chose recovery and went into recovery. Then did what I said

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

You have to set up adb on your computer first and then use the"fastboot boot <recovery.img>" command to load recovery otherwise it won't install the kernel when you flash.
3rd March 2012, 09:57 PM |#1163  
kwdan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Redford mi
Thanks Meter: 110
 
More
I love the rom. I have the red beats skin installed. I flashed the red beats dialer and the speedometer battery, but how do i get rid of the stock battery numbers next to the speedo icon? I went into tweaks and tried to remove the numbers but nothing worked. Any advice?
Never mind... I found it. Now i. Need to make my wifi and 3g signals red.
Last edited by kwdan; 3rd March 2012 at 10:09 PM.
4th March 2012, 12:23 AM |#1164  
vin255764's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seattle,WA
Thanks Meter: 2,360
 
Donate to Me
More
im working on dusk-t.o.g-metal-cyan full theme for this rom.(similar to my keyboards)
It may take few weeks though.I build everything from the scratch

com.htc.resources.apk 80% complete

anybody want to port this taskbar?its only 200-300 icons lol
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=624874
The Following User Says Thank You to vin255764 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2012, 12:51 AM |#1165  
linsalata28's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 2,081
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764

im working on dusk-t.o.g-metal-cyan full theme for this rom.(similar to my keyboards)
It may take few weeks though.I build everything from the scratch

com.htc.resources.apk 80% complete

anybody want to port this taskbar?its only 200-300 icons lol
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=624874

Are you going to port it? I wouldn't mind working together to port a theme if you want some help but I'm still learning this phone.
That status bar looks awesome btw.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
4th March 2012, 12:59 AM |#1166  
R32_Rocky's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 122
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764

im working on dusk-t.o.g-metal-cyan full theme for this rom.(similar to my keyboards)
It may take few weeks though.I build everything from the scratch

com.htc.resources.apk 80% complete

anybody want to port this taskbar?its only 200-300 icons lol
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=624874

Ahh, the ol WinMo days haha!

The Following User Says Thank You to R32_Rocky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2012, 03:11 AM |#1167  
honorlost84's Avatar
Senior Member
lapeer
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
I was able to flash the rom however the camera for 3 d is not workingright. it renders all blurry in it was out of focus like the overlay is messed up

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA
4th March 2012, 04:35 AM |#1168  
linsalata28's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 2,081
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorlost84

I was able to flash the rom however the camera for 3 d is not workingright. it renders all blurry in it was out of focus like the overlay is messed up

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

This ROM is a port from a phone without 3D do I don't think 3D is supposed to work but I could be wrong and it looks bad for me also but I wasn't expecting it to.

On another note I'm working on some mods and I made this for a user by request. I still have a few little tweaks I need to add to it but now that I've learned how to make dialers for this ROM I may make up a few. What do use think?

I know it doesn't match my skin.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linsalata28 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2012, 12:34 PM |#1169  
vin255764's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seattle,WA
Thanks Meter: 2,360
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by linsalata28

This ROM is a port from a phone without 3D do I don't think 3D is supposed to work but I could be wrong and it looks bad for me also but I wasn't expecting it to.

On another note I'm working on some mods and I made this for a user by request. I still have a few little tweaks I need to add to it but now that I've learned how to make dialers for this ROM I may make up a few. What do use think?

I know it doesn't match my skin.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Looks very nice
Theres been big fights about glass stuff 2 years ago.That button is a legend.
I found it in apaquette420 DHD glass theme for RCMix ROM.
It was made by Dinik and then remastered and adopted by apaquette420 for power strip glass widget.
Now its converted to be used in keyboard,dialers
Dont forget to mention their names to avoid any conflicts

I'll try to finish com.htc.resources.apk and send it to you so you'll get and idea what I have in mind.If you like it,we can skin it twice faster together
4th March 2012, 01:35 PM |#1170  
linsalata28's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 2,081
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764

Looks very nice
Theres been big fights about glass stuff 2 years ago.That button is a legend.
I found it in apaquette420 DHD glass theme for RCMix ROM.
It was made by Dinik and then remastered and adopted by apaquette420 for power strip glass widget.
Now its converted to be used in keyboard,dialers
Dont forget to mention their names to avoid any conflicts

I'll try to finish com.htc.resources.apk and send it to you so you'll get and idea what I have in mind.If you like it,we can skin it twice faster together

wow I didn't really know where those glass icons came from but I'll give credit to them cause I think I'm going to make a few dialers with them. I ended up having to remake them from scratch cause the ones you used were kind of big but I do love that dialer you made. When I looked inside of it I was amazed by the amount of detail you put into it. Most people who don't make themes or look inside the apk's have no idea what goes into it but I was pretty impressed and know the amount of time you must have put into that thing.
This reminds me I'm on my way to spend the day with my daughter so I'll have to install your cover up one LOL .

Yeah you can send me a link to that apk. I thought that most of the theme on sense 3.5 comes from the fusion.apk? Either way I would like to help and be part of making that them, just from looking at the status bar it looked cool and I've been looking to team up with someone on a theme just to make things go faster and cause I'm not that creative and think 2 heads are better then one when creating a theme.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to linsalata28 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2012, 04:52 PM |#1171  
lowetax's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jersey Shore (NJ)
Thanks Meter: 1,427
 
More
yo mik. nice job with this.
unfortunately my awesome hboot 1.40 shooter had a speaker problem and the replacement hboot 1.50 shooter i received (reconditioned) has an issue where it seems to be possessed.
perhaps a guy at htc with mouse busting my chops ?
however, flashing this rom and using some mik tweaks, it's somewhat stable now.
thought I'd give it a try before calling sprint and wimply demanding a new phone.

did a search in browser mode but only find outdated info.
is there a link for netflix that works ?

Sent from my hp touchpad using XDA premium app.

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mikrunny=mikpimpin, the mik mik!
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes