Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,492 Members 39,277 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] - [3/21/2012] - MikRunny v1.13 - [Sense 3.5 | 2.3.5 | Tweaks | Odex | CDMA]

Tip us?

honorlost84
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Fast boot? I ran the shooter img. Im lost. I went into boot loader and chose recovery and went into recovery. Then did what I said

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

bigwillyg
Old
Thanks Meter 2326

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorlost84
Fast boot? I ran the shooter img. Im lost. I went into boot loader and chose recovery and went into recovery. Then did what I said

You have to set up adb on your computer first and then use the"fastboot boot <recovery.img>" command to load recovery otherwise it won't install the kernel when you flash.
HTC EVO 3D CDMA
S-OFF HBOOT 1.58.58
ROM: NegaLite Blurom SVN
KERNEL: ButteredToast

kwdan
Old
(Last edited by kwdan; 3rd March 2012 at 10:09 PM.)
Thanks Meter 81
I love the rom. I have the red beats skin installed. I flashed the red beats dialer and the speedometer battery, but how do i get rid of the stock battery numbers next to the speedo icon? I went into tweaks and tried to remove the numbers but nothing worked. Any advice?
Never mind... I found it. Now i. Need to make my wifi and 3g signals red.
1989 AscMclaren Mustang (#95/247 built)
2001NinjaZx12R
LgG2SuperPhone=priceless

vin255764
Old
Thanks Meter 2347

DONATE TO ME
im working on dusk-t.o.g-metal-cyan full theme for this rom.(similar to my keyboards)
It may take few weeks though.I build everything from the scratch

com.htc.resources.apk 80% complete

anybody want to port this taskbar?its only 200-300 icons lol
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=624874
The Following User Says Thank You to vin255764 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

linsalata28
Old
Thanks Meter 2068

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
im working on dusk-t.o.g-metal-cyan full theme for this rom.(similar to my keyboards)

Are you going to port it? I wouldn't mind working together to port a theme if you want some help but I'm still learning this phone.
That status bar looks awesome btw.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

R32_Rocky
Old
Thanks Meter 122
Quote:

Ahh, the ol WinMo days haha!

The Following User Says Thank You to R32_Rocky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

honorlost84
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I was able to flash the rom however the camera for 3 d is not workingright. it renders all blurry in it was out of focus like the overlay is messed up

linsalata28
Old
Thanks Meter 2068

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorlost84 View Post
I was able to flash the rom however the camera for 3 d is not workingright. it renders all blurry in it was out of focus like the overlay is messed up

This ROM is a port from a phone without 3D do I don't think 3D is supposed to work but I could be wrong and it looks bad for me also but I wasn't expecting it to.

On another note I'm working on some mods and I made this for a user by request. I still have a few little tweaks I need to add to it but now that I've learned how to make dialers for this ROM I may make up a few. What do use think?

I know it doesn't match my skin.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linsalata28 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vin255764
Old
Thanks Meter 2347

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by linsalata28 View Post
This ROM is a port from a phone without 3D do I don't think 3D is supposed to work but I could be wrong and it looks bad for me also but I wasn't expecting it to.

On another note I'm working on some mods and I made this for a user by request. I still have a few little tweaks I need to add to it but now that I've learned how to make dialers for this ROM I may make up a few. What do use think?

I know it doesn't match my skin.

Looks very nice
Theres been big fights about glass stuff 2 years ago.That button is a legend.
I found it in apaquette420 DHD glass theme for RCMix ROM.
It was made by Dinik and then remastered and adopted by apaquette420 for power strip glass widget.
Now its converted to be used in keyboard,dialers
Dont forget to mention their names to avoid any conflicts

I'll try to finish com.htc.resources.apk and send it to you so you'll get and idea what I have in mind.If you like it,we can skin it twice faster together

linsalata28
Old
Thanks Meter 2068

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Looks very nice
Theres been big fights about glass stuff 2 years ago.That button is a legend.
I found it in apaquette420 DHD glass theme for RCMix ROM.
It was made by Dinik and then remastered and adopted by apaquette420 for power strip glass widget.
Now its converted to be used in keyboard,dialers
Dont forget to mention their names to avoid any conflicts

I'll try to finish com.htc.resources.apk and send it to you so you'll get and idea what I have in mind.If you like it,we can skin it twice faster together
wow I didn't really know where those glass icons came from but I'll give credit to them cause I think I'm going to make a few dialers with them. I ended up having to remake them from scratch cause the ones you used were kind of big but I do love that dialer you made. When I looked inside of it I was amazed by the amount of detail you put into it. Most people who don't make themes or look inside the apk's have no idea what goes into it but I was pretty impressed and know the amount of time you must have put into that thing.
This reminds me I'm on my way to spend the day with my daughter so I'll have to install your cover up one LOL .

Yeah you can send me a link to that apk. I thought that most of the theme on sense 3.5 comes from the fusion.apk? Either way I would like to help and be part of making that them, just from looking at the status bar it looked cool and I've been looking to team up with someone on a theme just to make things go faster and cause I'm not that creative and think 2 heads are better then one when creating a theme.

The Following User Says Thank You to linsalata28 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
mikrunny=mikpimpin, the mik mik!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe