Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM] - [3/21/2012] - MikRunny v1.13 - [Sense 3.5 | 2.3.5 | Tweaks | Odex | CDMA]

OP aamikam

7th March 2012, 05:24 AM   |  #1241  
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 2,076

4,770 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0st420

Post which supercharger script we should use. It's confusing with all the different versions.

Sent from my EVO 3d

This is the one I'm using.
https://www.box.com/shared/m7u38t5xdrvba3x0jas6

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to linsalata28 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th March 2012, 05:26 AM   |  #1242  
Flag New Jersey

4,770 posts
Donate to Me
More
This is a shot of me free memory using V6 with the 1000hp setting. It really does make a difference, I use that script on all my phones and would recommend it to anyone.

The Following User Says Thank You to linsalata28 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th March 2012, 07:09 AM   |  #1243  
Thanks Meter: 4

93 posts
Well, PGM was user error(watched the vid). But I got a fresh install out of it, and found a few more tweaks I didn't know about. I'll try v6 later or tomorrow. It is much smoother than the NoWipe(first day on Anthrax 06 though) thanks a lot for the help. Onto the lady's OG, then the real fun... ICS on my touchpad that hasn't been touched in a month.
BTW, anyone have DSPManager working on this? Mine apk of it was fc'ing on 1.1 nowipe.
Sent from where its Cold
7th March 2012, 07:24 AM   |  #1244  
Flag New Jersey

4,770 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by norskidamus

Well, PGM was user error(watched the vid). But I got a fresh install out of it, and found a few more tweaks I didn't know about. I'll try v6 later or tomorrow. It is much smoother than the NoWipe(first day on Anthrax 06 though) thanks a lot for the help. Onto the lady's OG, then the real fun... ICS on my touchpad that hasn't been touched in a month.
BTW, anyone have DSPManager working on this? Mine apk of it was fc'ing on 1.1 nowipe.
Sent from where its Cold

Since I did a fresh install of the ROM only cause I was coming back from Eternity. I've been setting everything up slowly, so I just flashed test6 kernel and pgm works great but even besides that this kernel does add a little extra speed .

Also even the last time I was on this ROM I have been having a problem with copy and paste for anything. Is this happening to anyone? When I copy any text when I try to paste it I will have to hit paste over and over till it will finally paste it.
Thanks for any replies.

7th March 2012, 08:07 AM   |  #1245  
Flag New Jersey

4,770 posts
Donate to Me
More
For anyone who hasn't seen I started a thread for my mods on themikmik
http://themikmik.com/showthread.php?p=186926
I'll be adding any mods I make there.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to linsalata28 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th March 2012, 10:26 AM   |  #1246  
Flag NYC AkA GOTHAM!
Thanks Meter: 104

3,070 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by linsalata28

Since I did a fresh install of the ROM only cause I was coming back from Eternity. I've been setting everything up slowly, so I just flashed test6 kernel and pgm works great but even besides that this kernel does add a little extra speed .

Also even the last time I was on this ROM I have been having a problem with copy and paste for anything. Is this happening to anyone? When I copy any text when I try to paste it I will have to hit paste over and over till it will finally paste it.
Thanks for any replies.

So this test 6 kernel works good and doesn't break any features? I'd like the pgm app to work again. Can you please post this kernel for me, thanx

Sent from my Fingers!
7th March 2012, 03:19 PM   |  #1247  
Flag New Jersey

4,770 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRFERRARI23

So this test 6 kernel works good and doesn't break any features? I'd like the pgm app to work again. Can you please post this kernel for me, thanx

Sent from my Fingers!

Can't post links to that kernel but you can go to infectedrom.com and download it. You'll see what I mean when you go to download one of this kernels.
http://www.forums.infectedrom.com/sh...ad.php?p=21812

So far I haven't seen anything broken with it that isn't already broken on this ROM like 3D.
7th March 2012, 03:28 PM   |  #1248  
Flag Kaukauna, WI
Thanks Meter: 394

1,488 posts
Donate to Me
More
Pgm works great on test 6 for me too.

Sent from my EVO 3d
7th March 2012, 03:33 PM   |  #1249  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,497

4,690 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by linsalata28

Can't post links to that kernel but you can go to infectedrom.com and download it. You'll see what I mean when you go to download one of this kernels.
http://www.forums.infectedrom.com/sh...ad.php?p=21812

So far I haven't seen anything broken with it that isn't already broken on this ROM like 3D.

@_@ 3D works just fine on this ROM....
7th March 2012, 03:45 PM   |  #1250  
Flag New Jersey

4,770 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSolstice

@_@ 3D works just fine on this ROM....

I've seen people say this but have you tried to play a 3D game? If so or can you test if you haven't and tell me if it just splits your screen into 2? That is what happens when I try. 3D pictures seem to work for me but don't look as nice as on a stockish 3.0 ROM IMO so I don't think its really working correctly.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mikrunny=mikpimpin, the mik mik!
Previous Thread Next Thread