Thread Closed

[ROM] - [3/21/2012] - MikRunny v1.13 - [Sense 3.5 | 2.3.5 | Tweaks | Odex | CDMA]

OP aamikam

1st May 2012, 11:52 PM   |  #1811  
Flag Benton
Thanks Meter: 635

1,419 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexnaoumi

im on the latest update and i noticed while i use disk mode to transfer files, if i unlock my phone, it disconnects..i dont think its the cord because ive tried multiple cords. ive also tried a fresh wipe and i still get the same issue.. anyone else have the same problem?

not a big deal, i barely need to use my phone while files are copying anyways

Yes, I have this issue. I lose USB connection when I pull down the notif bar. No biggie for me because I just pull down the bar to deselect USB storage anyway. I've wondered if it'll have an ill effect on my card because I've always been told to dismount before unplugging. No harm done yet.
2nd May 2012, 04:02 PM   |  #1812  
Flag Amsterdam, New York
Thanks Meter: 41

323 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceKagato

I'll keep running the ROM for a while and see how it does. I usually don't do much to drain the battery. I work 12 hours a day and would definitely like to be able not to charge my phone. My battery dies quickly as it is because I'm in an area with little signal.

Set the sync time for the accounts, auto brightness, switch to roam only if that will help you keep a stable connection. And the best thing you can do in my opinion is turn off your mobile network and gps when you're not using them. Use wifi when available and turn it off if there are no wifi network nearby.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to Sypris For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2012, 04:27 PM   |  #1813  
Flag Cortez
Thanks Meter: 22

117 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sypris

Set the sync time for the accounts, auto brightness, switch to roam only if that will help you keep a stable connection. And the best thing you can do in my opinion is turn off your mobile network and gps when you're not using them. Use wifi when available and turn it off if there are no wifi network nearby.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

Yeah, I'm doing as much battery saving as I can. I was really hoping that with the custom ROM a better battery life would be a given. But I guess being OC at 1.5 I shouldn't be complaining, lol. It's an awesome ROM
3rd May 2012, 09:32 AM   |  #1814  
Flag Hartford, Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 918

2,480 posts
Donate to Me
More
Any kernel suggestions to make Battery life on this Rom a little better? I've been using the kernel that came with this Rom...
3rd May 2012, 01:06 PM   |  #1815  
Flag Hartford, Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 918

2,480 posts
Donate to Me
More
Anyone? Lol...
3rd May 2012, 01:31 PM   |  #1816  
Thanks Meter: 900

3,605 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMGRANDS

Anyone? Lol...

Try dodivas kernel maybe...
I haven't tested it...

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
4th May 2012, 02:07 AM   |  #1817  
Flag Cortez
Thanks Meter: 22

117 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceKagato

Yeah, I'm doing as much battery saving as I can. I was really hoping that with the custom ROM a better battery life would be a given. But I guess being OC at 1.5 I shouldn't be complaining, lol. It's an awesome ROM

So these are my battery stats after a few days of using MikRunny. I am also using SetCPU and AutomateIt to help conserve power. The battery definitely lasts more than 12 hours and would probably last longer after work. I think these are good stats. Please tell me if I'm wrong. I am using 2500mah battery too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-05-03_16-20-26.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	1039651  
5th May 2012, 05:50 PM   |  #1818  
Recognized Themer
Flag North Miami Beach
Thanks Meter: 2,646

3,093 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey vin are you gonna port your blue dusk theme to sense 3.6? Because if not I'll give it a shot if that's alright with you...

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mikrunny=mikpimpin, the mik mik!
Previous Thread Next Thread