Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM] - [3/21/2012] - MikRunny v1.13 - [Sense 3.5 | 2.3.5 | Tweaks | Odex | CDMA]

OP aamikam

29th December 2011, 02:34 PM   |  #31  
shawnten's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Yorktown
Thanks Meter: 139
 
1,421 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
o boy i missed these odex roms
The Following User Says Thank You to shawnten For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th December 2011, 02:35 PM   |  #32  
il Duce's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Contributor / Themer / Retired Moderator
Flag Twin Cities, MN
Thanks Meter: 16,445
 
16,696 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnten

o boy i missed these odex roms

I disagree. As a themer, I much prefer deodex. Call me a theme noob if you like, but honestly on this phone, I cannot see a difference between the 2 speed wise.
29th December 2011, 02:36 PM   |  #33  
Senior Member
Flag surakarta
Thanks Meter: 81
 
845 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by il Duce

I disagree. As a themer, I much prefer deodex. Call me a theme noob if you like, but honestly on this phone, I cannot see a difference between the 2 speed wise.

Haha.. lol
But thats mik..

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
29th December 2011, 02:39 PM   |  #34  
Rippley05's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 539
 
4,110 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Is this based of the same phone as joelz? The one with a VGA display?

I'm Batman..
29th December 2011, 02:40 PM   |  #35  
shawnten's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Yorktown
Thanks Meter: 139
 
1,421 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by il Duce

I disagree. As a themer, I much prefer deodex. Call me a theme noob if you like, but honestly on this phone, I cannot see a difference between the 2 speed wise.

I agree for the most part but I did think that myns odex is quite a bit smoother then his other builds. and virus odex was like butter compared to the others
29th December 2011, 02:45 PM   |  #36  
aamikam's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Champaign
Thanks Meter: 2,710
 
2,812 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippley05

Is this based of the same phone as joelz? The one with a VGA display?

I'm Batman..

no... but i will post a zip to get all the widgets smaller for all the guys that like smaller widgets display.

@all
on a diff note... i will need to update the rom later tonight cuz i forget a few things... but u will probably wont need a full wipe.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aamikam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th December 2011, 02:56 PM   |  #37  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
110 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Is this ext4 on data or just system?

If data, is journaling enabled by default?

I've installed mikg on probably 5 different e4g's and everyone loves it. I ran it myself when I had mine and it was always top notch. Glad to see you back.
29th December 2011, 02:57 PM   |  #38  
Rippley05's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 539
 
4,110 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by aamikam

no... but i will post a zip to get all the widgets smaller for all the guys that like smaller widgets display.

@all
on a diff note... i will need to update the rom later tonight cuz i forget a few things... but u will probably wont need a full wipe.

I do like the smaller Widgets. My main concern was the display quality of the icons and widgets. The other ports it seemed pretty bad due to being ported from a phone with a different display.

I'm Batman..
29th December 2011, 03:27 PM   |  #39  
aamikam's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Champaign
Thanks Meter: 2,710
 
2,812 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovrrdrive

Is this ext4 on data or just system?

If data, is journaling enabled by default?

I've installed mikg on probably 5 different e4g's and everyone loves it. I ran it myself when I had mine and it was always top notch. Glad to see you back.

ext4 all over and...

mount -o remount,noatime,auto_da_alloc,barrier=0 /system /system
mount -o remount,noatime,auto_da_alloc,barrier=0 /cache /cache
mount -o remount,noatime,delalloc,noauto_da_alloc,barrier=1 /data /data

for the ext4 tweaks.
The Following User Says Thank You to aamikam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th December 2011, 03:38 PM   |  #40  
joehunni's Avatar
Senior Member
Arlington
Thanks Meter: 193
 
1,317 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
So exited to see Aamikam back into the 3D world! I remember the day we got S-off I was so pumped to see your older ROM thread theater Chogardjr took over. Definitely looking forward to some odexed sense 3.0 greatness. I definitely see a difference as far as Odex vs. Deodex, I've been able to tell since the Hero days...

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mikrunny=mikpimpin, the mik mik!
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes