Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,424 Members 36,137 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] - [3/21/2012] - MikRunny v1.13 - [Sense 3.5 | 2.3.5 | Tweaks | Odex | CDMA]

Tip us?

vin255764
Old
(Last edited by vin255764; 29th January 2012 at 12:57 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2,347

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssojyeti2 View Post
I love this rom but every time I add a widget sense restarts. It's the most annoying crap and it keeps me from using sense 3.5 as a daily. It is not the kernel as I have tested multiple ones, which all result in the same problem. This happens to me on every sense 3.5 rom. Does anyone else experience this issue.
Its prbably HTC Bliss crap coming out.I've seen same reports on og evo.
Basically when combining 2 resolution devices in 1 ROM,something will go wrong soon or late.Hybrids not very popular in Sensation for the same reason,I think.

All this trade is for quick launch widged and bliss rosie just not worth the effors
I think Mik should take pure Pyramid approach.Just my opinion.

wardfan220
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,063

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeisdasteve View Post
Anyone know?
Yes, I believe the kernel has to support the hotspot hack. If it's not working and that's all you changed from stock MikRunny then it has to be that. Either it's the kernel or you flashed a different hotspot after you flashed the rom.

Current phone: AT&T Galaxy S4
Retired: HTC Hero, HTC EVO Shift, HTC EVO 3D

Neo31697
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRFERRARI23 View Post
What kennel is everyone using who are reporting good battery life? Just flashed the ROM last night and I'm really liking it. Last night had one random reboot though. Also I noticed that the 3D pictures don't always view properly unless you restart the phone, why is that?

Sent from my thoughts
I am using anthrax Rev 13

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D
Sent from my SG2 E4GT
The Following User Says Thank You to Neo31697 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vin255764
Old
Thanks Meter 2,347

DONATE TO ME
Kernel has nothing to do with the hotspot.Warm rom got the same problem :the message error,kernel support blah blah"I dont know where that message coming from,but its not right

parmend
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Anyway to get Twitter for HTC sense back?

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Zacisblack
Old
Thanks Meter 73
It says "Error" next to the wifi check box. Any reason why?

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App
AT&T | Samsung Galaxy SIV SGH-I337
AT&T | Samsung Galaxy SIII SGH-i747
Verizon| Samsung Galaxy Nexus SCH-i515
Verizon| Samsung Galaxy S (Fascinate) SCH-i500
AT&T| Samsung Mythic SGH-a897
AT&T| Samsung Blackjack II SGH-i617
Cingular| Motorola Razr v3
T-Mobile| Samsung X495

Genesis Nova
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Don't know if this is a known issue or not, and I tried the search but it's either broken or I can't find anything. I did a clean install, wiped dalvik cache (before and after flash) and everytime I pulldown the drop menu I lose usb connectivity for a moment, and it comes back. It's not a killer problem don't get me wrong, it's just a little quirk. Love the rom, keep up the good work Mik.

aamikam
Old
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,708

DONATE TO ME
look here for the fix to mms over wifi

http://themikmik.com/showthread.php?...ddons-CDMA-GSM

if it dont work at 1st... try to send an mms over 3g... and then try wifi again... it will work... and u can also wipe dalvik-cache and cache and try again.

i tested it by sending mms messages to myself to make sure it works... and i tried out more than a few times.
this should send it over wifi... and not switch to 3g to send... so it should work even if u r in a no signal place.

Developing For

| Desire | Desire HD | Desire S | Desire Z/G2 | Incredible | Incredible 2 | Incredible S | Evo 3D |
| Evo 4G | Evo Shift 4G | Inspire 4G | myTouch 4G | Rezound | Thunderbolt |
| Latest RUU's |
If you like my work,
feel free to
The Following User Says Thank You to aamikam For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aamikam
Old
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,708

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis Nova View Post
Don't know if this is a known issue or not, and I tried the search but it's either broken or I can't find anything. I did a clean install, wiped dalvik cache (before and after flash) and everytime I pulldown the drop menu I lose usb connectivity for a moment, and it comes back. It's not a killer problem don't get me wrong, it's just a little quirk. Love the rom, keep up the good work Mik.
some tweaks could effect it... it can happen sometimes... i forgot which one will cause it... but try to enable/disable the quick quicksettings... and maybe some clock mods... then it wont happen.
i didnt pin point it yet... and i know its a bug... but its a bug for some... and not for everyone (cuz it depends on what tweak u use by def.).

i have the same issue in other roms (sense 2.1 and 3.0) and not just 3.5... so im sure its 1 of the tweaks thats doing it... again, not a big deal as u can just avoid dropping the bar down when u copy over files and u can also switch 1 of the tweaks on/off and it wont happen.

sorry for take the "steve jobs approach" to this... but i might cost us a tweak to fix it permanently and a lot of time to find the specific spot where it happens... so i dont find it to be a big deal.

Developing For

| Desire | Desire HD | Desire S | Desire Z/G2 | Incredible | Incredible 2 | Incredible S | Evo 3D |
| Evo 4G | Evo Shift 4G | Inspire 4G | myTouch 4G | Rezound | Thunderbolt |
| Latest RUU's |
If you like my work,
feel free to

dfskevinohyeah
Old
Thanks Meter 763

DONATE TO ME
hey aamikam I have been following you since the mikfroyo roms of evo 4G and I was wondering if you were planning to make a completely stock experience as you did with those roms on the 3d? maybe with the new base that just came out, i loved your those roms and always flash matted blues sense version lol just curious

Tags
mikrunny=mikpimpin, the mik mik!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe