Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,682 Members 41,669 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Mean Green Theme Wildfire S

Tip us?

Android311
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 244

DONATE TO ME
Default Mean Green Theme Wildfire S

All new Mean Green Theme for the virgin mobile htc wildfire s, this is my first theme ive uploaded and shared. Im new to this forum and creating themes, I no this theme is not perfect (as in looks) at all but some of you may like the apperacnce. theme is pretty simple looks stock just has some green. Only for S OFF and ROOTED with custom recovery. I use this theme on my VM wildfire s without any problems. Im not sure if this willwork on the other s-off wildfire s, but feel free to try and let me no if it works, im running sense 2.1 and gingerbread 2.3.4 Im not liable if
you ruin your device. Use at your own risk
*steps*
#1-place UOT zip in the heart of the SD card
#2-power off device
#3-Take out battery (to make sure phone is completly off)
#4-Put battery back in and hold volume down and power button at the same time till Hboot appears then let go
#5-let the device load what it has to load (it will load some standard files just wait till there done)
#6-after the device loads its standard system files press the volume down to "recovery"
#7-once in recovery use the volum up and down to scroll through the list, go down to "advanced" and click the power button (select advanced)
#8-once in "advanced" select wip dalivk cache then select "yes or press the power button"
#9-hit go back and install from zip from sd card, choose zip file from sd card, scrool down and find UOT zip and flash it then select go back and reboot system
#10-reboot system and your done
DOWNLOAD HERE http://www.mediafire.com/?ykemccak5p8138n
The Following User Says Thank You to Android311 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Android311
Old
(Last edited by Android311; 29th December 2011 at 09:01 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 244

DONATE TO ME

willmcquillin
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Not a bad theme thanks for sharing!

Android311
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 244

DONATE TO ME