Original settings are backed up to (GTA3 Folder)/files/GTA3/gta3.gtsettingslauncher.set. If the app completely fails or you want to use the original settings after uninstalling the app, just copy this file back to (...)/gta3.set.
When your gta3.set is missing, please start the game and go to the display options. Change some settings and then hit "restore defaults". Then try again and start the settings app.
If there is still no settings file, get one from this forum (e.g. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4&postcount=29) or google. After launching the game with the downloaded settings file go to the in-game display settings an click "restore defaults". That should fix some problems with screen width and height.
- Shadows: On/Off
- Lighting: On/Off
- Resolution: High/Low
- Rendering Distance: 18 Steps
- Blur: On/Off *
* Blur is not working for me. The setting is always disabled when starting the game. Maybe it is working on other devices (Tegra?).
Currently only tested on I9100 with GTA3 German. Please let me know if it is working or not.
2012/01/03 - v1.4:
- catch more exceptions
- changed launcher, it now hopefully will find the target more often
2012/01/02 - v1.3:
- added another external_sd path (now searching in "/mnt/sdcard/external_sd/Android/data/", "/mnt/sdcard/Android/data/", "/mnt/sdcard/external_sd/data/" for package)
2011/12/31 - v1.2:
- added launcher icon
- added blur setting (which might have no effect)
- changed namespace - please uninstall the old version manually. I used an example package found on the internet as skeleton and forgot to change it, sry
2011/12/29 - v1.1:
- added external_sd to search path
Make sure to download the LATEST version.