[ info ]
This Recovery can be flashed directly to the /recovery partition of the device and will give you lots of features!!!
[ credits / special thanks ]
- Koush - for the brilliant work & coding on CWM recovery
- FreeXperia Team for too many things
- special thanks to bmw-boy for helping out with testing and risking his device for the sake of development!!! and NO, his device was NOT damaged during testing
- ME for creating this for u guys!
[ Requirements ]
- Bootloader unlocked
- working fastboot
[ features ]
- features derived from CWM5
- ability to backup & restore to/from internal SDCARD
- ability to flash custom update.zip from internal SDCARD
- faster .TAR backups
- my additions
- changes to graphics (ported some graphics from CWM5.5 ICS edition)
- revamped layout for recovery menu (to improve navigation) [renamed few options and changed their order]
- changed "wipe data/factory reset" option to just "factory reset", and detailed the partitions which will be wiped
- added reboot options
- reboot into system
- reboot into recovery
- reboot into fastboot mode
- some modification in "Partition SDCard" section:
- put up a confirmation to warn the user that this option will wipe sdcard
- added ability to select filesystem when creating new layout
- add confirmation to "backup" option in Nandroid menu... it used to keep getting pressed by mistake and start making backups immediately... now it will ask u before starting backup
- removed tons of "NO"s from some menus...
- u can now flash to /boot /recovery & radio partitions
[ WARNING ]
THIS RECOVERY IS STILL IN TESTING... MAKE SURE THAT U HAVE UR COMPLETE DATA BACKED-UP (INCLUDING SDCARD DATA)...
and incase this doest work correctly make sure that u can restore to factory condition...
"Partition SDCard" option in CWM5 WILL WIPE UR EXTERNAL SDCARD!!!
we have tested this to work on the US version of HTC JetStream (but i think it will work on the Canadian version too)
[ how to flash this recovery ]
- download the recovery image
- reboot device into fastboot mode
adb reboot bootloader
- now flash the recovery using
fastboot flash recovery filename.img
- thats it!
[ donations ]
if u feel that this work has helped u OR u think that the work i put into making this is worthy of donations, then click on the following link for buying me some coffee/beer/etc
PAYPAL DONATION LINK
[ download links ]
[JetStream] CWM-Based Recovery 220.127.116.11 by DooMLoRD v02 < NEW >
[JetStream] CWM-Based Recovery 18.104.22.168 by DooMLoRD v01 (OLD)
KINDLY DO NOT MIRROR MY FILES
please do intensive testing and let me know!