IcyGlitch v14 B6
@1000 (multiplier) with 123% OC
1000/1350/1150 or 1000/1375/1175 for 125% OC
I am not sure how you guys are testing your overclocks, but I test by multiplier on one set frequency:
1. set to governor to performance (to maintain max freq or test freq)
2. select multiplier to test (eg. 800, 1000, 1200)
3. select OC/Bus speed (eg. 110%)
4. stress test (eg. moboplayer on 720p works well)
5. a) if successful, increase OC in increments of 2% and repeat 4)
5. b) if crashes, restart phone and increase Arm voltage in increments of 25mV, and repeat from step 1). Repeat until OC can not be increased at that particular Int voltage.
6. increase the Int voltage in increments of 25mV and repeat from step 1)
7. select matching max OC's from the different multipliers.
I love graphs, so I put my results in Excel.
(my personal max voltages I was willing to use were 1425/1200mV for Arm/Int)
- it does show a linear progression for OC vs. Arm/Int voltages
- could not get OC higher than 117% on 1200 multiplier