Beta 2 done!
- it's now v188.8.131.52 !
- removed back button in menu and all functions about back button (no needed becouse it's touch recovery which have back option)
- fixed touch buttons (screen redraw)
Beta 3 done!
- fixed bug (touch buttons inside "wipe cache partition" not displayed)
- added vibrate efect on touch press
- preparation for leds trigers for battery and battery level to top screen. My plan now is creating an function (an hex lookup table) that I will translate nubmers to picture, for example number 98 trought lookup table will translate numbers to picture that will be displayed as a battery indicator like in android rom . If someone have idea how to implement it for better use, please post it here)
Beta 4 done!
- fixed glitches during boot
- added stock cwm theme with cyan text color
- added button efects
Beta 5 done!
- increased position for touch buttons press (allso menu moving speed improvements)
- new theme with gray font color (too look like theme)
- added battery indicator (icon) in real time!
- added leds trigers
- fixed progress bar position
- its now in zip format (instalable from recovery!)
- smoothest current theme
- fixed battery indicator and leds indicator (100% showed 00% and green leds was red)
- changed beta 4 to beta 5 (I forgot to change)
- its now in image format (removed zip compatible installing becouse some guys corupted his recovery partition. To get it in zip use zip and replace recovery-raw.img with recovery-raw.img from beta5. If zip install fail you need to flash recovery from magldr (if using magldr) or if use clk (clk way)
Next plan is adding yes/no support and perfecting current version!
Beta 6 done!
- yes/no full suported (credits to carl1961)
- drawable text perfected (its not now ower menu + its moved one position to the right)
- gradients in "installing" is removed
- battery icon is disabled after showing progress bar (icon was continuously flashed) and enabled again if no progress bar
Its perfected now and its stil beta until we fix all bugs!
Tutorial - how to create custom skins:
- download adbshell from atachment and extract
- replace recovery-raw.img with an that you want to edit
There is 3 bat files. First one (STEP1_unpack_cwm_and_download_theme.bat):
- connect your phone to usb cable
- double click to STEP1_unpack_cwm_and_download_theme.bat
If all gone ok you will see folder "res" in same folder! If you not see res folder it mean - step 1 fail (your busybox not suport provided comands or you not have installed usb drivers)! If you see res - step 1 done! Go to res folder and adit pictures inside Note. Pictures need to be (no big in kb becouse your final cwm will be big)! About battery icons. There is a and b. a is first part of the battery icon and b is seccond part of the battery icon, so after creating battery icon pay atention to a and b! For example a1 and b2 give you battery icon of the 12%...etc. a10 icon is for empty first part icon for example if level is 8 it mean you need 2 icons a10+b8 -> first part is empty, seccond part is b8. a11 is ussed when battery level is 100% so it mean first part a11 is 10+ b0 is 0 == a11+b0=100%
Seccond one (STEP2_pack_cwm.bat):
- double click to STEP2_pack_cwm.bat
If all gone ok you will see recovery.img so it mean you done step2 and have your own cwm with your skin
Third one (STEP3_install_cwm.bat):
- double click to STEP3_install_cwm.bat to install custom cwm
- adbshell updated to work with some other versions of the busybox + added one commant to remount system partition to read write
Beta 7 done!
- added ability for theme developers to change menu and text color
Note: if you want to change font colors use adbshell from attachment (steps is the same as for changing skin!). Only you need to do is to place an "menu.txt" in res/images/ folder!!! Write in menu.txt 6 numbers including comma, for example in this format:
First 3 numbers (rgb format!) is for text color and last 3 numbers (rgb format!) is for menu text color Enjoy!
Beta 7 is in attachment becouse something is not ok with multiupload... will upload later to multiupload!
Beta 8 RC1 (release candidate 1) done!
- fixed battery level and fine tuned (some guys reported wrong level if level is 5% - icon not show)
- source code cleanup
- corected version title
Its now again in beta stage but I tested it and becouse your help I fixed some small bugs and its now an pre-release stable candidate (RC1)!
For non adwanced users, please read this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=326