Post Reply

How to root Galaxy Fit S5670L GB 2.3.6?

OP Jose0726

31st December 2011, 07:32 AM   |  #1  
Hello everyone in the forum.. I am asking this since ive check all over the web and cant find nothing :/ i tried doing it the "upd_1" method but it said "instalation aborted" and i did the steps right.. I recently updated to GB 2.3.6..thanx in advance
31st December 2011, 08:07 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 93
 
494 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Try Android kitchen

Sent from my GT-S5670 using xda premium
31st December 2011, 11:37 AM   |  #3  
-HellRaiser-'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 731
 
1,175 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Wink
why not try a custom rom which is already rooted?
most of the custom roms have the features more than what gb 2.3.6 have.

if you still want to root try this:-
http://androidadvices.com/root-samsu...#axzz1i6wj3JQ7

or try the kitchen
The Following User Says Thank You to -HellRaiser- For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st January 2012, 01:19 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 468
 
260 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose0726

Hello everyone in the forum.. I am asking this since ive check all over the web and cant find nothing :/ i tried doing it the "upd_1" method but it said "instalation aborted" and i did the steps right.. I recently updated to GB 2.3.6..thanx in advance

That method work for me on DXKT4(GB 2.3.6)
May be you should try other rom
3rd January 2012, 06:12 AM   |  #5  
What is "the kitchen" :/ sorry the methos mentioned in the link is the one i tried and didnt work for me..anywhere i can find some good roms?
3rd January 2012, 02:53 PM   |  #6  
Deshabilitado's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Puebla
Thanks Meter: 138
 
572 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose0726

What is "the kitchen" :/ sorry the methos mentioned in the link is the one i tried and didnt work for me..anywhere i can find some good roms?

Hey!! i rooted mine with one zip archive, if u want it this is the link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fev4t4


Yo rootie el mio con un archivo zip, le di en el recovery install zip from sd, si quieres aca lo dejo

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fev4t4
The Following User Says Thank You to Deshabilitado For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th January 2012, 02:04 AM   |  #7  
Hey! thanks it actually work .. i got the super user apk.. but i didnt get the file explorer ? any good ones..and sorry for the trouble im kinda new at rooting android Gracias!
5th January 2012, 02:21 AM   |  #8  
Deshabilitado's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Puebla
Thanks Meter: 138
 
572 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose0726

Hey! thanks it actually work .. i got the super user apk.. but i didnt get the file explorer ? any good ones..and sorry for the trouble im kinda new at rooting android Gracias!

Serch for root explorer its the best

Enviado desde mi GT-S5670L usando Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deshabilitado For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th January 2012, 03:58 AM   |  #9  
:)
Hey! thanks @Deshabilitado your info and link was of really good help since other methods were not working for me..i owe you one
15th January 2012, 07:50 PM   |  #10  
Deshabilitado's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Puebla
Thanks Meter: 138
 
572 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
bump for this someone asked me via pm about this hope this work for him too

Enviado desde mi GT-S5670 usando Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes