FORUMS

3D Printable Mobile Microscope? Nexus 7 Discontinued – XDA TV

The Nexus 7 2013 has been discontinued on the Google Store! That and … more

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] [MikRoms] Ineffabilis v1.4 [3/26/12] Sense 3.5 | Beats | Tweaks | 2.01.605.11

7th January 2012, 02:11 AM |#391  
drynyks's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
chingy51o I used Re-Engineered on the Incredible forever and loved it. I'm looking forward to getting this loaded. Glad you are over here working on the Rezound.
 
 
7th January 2012, 01:57 PM |#392  
Senior Member
Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
I'm still having problems with market. Did everything short of reflashing. Still downloads, but won't install the app. Which, of course hangs all the other market downloads.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA App
7th January 2012, 04:00 PM |#393  
Taebom's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 219
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superguy

I'm still having problems with market. Did everything short of reflashing. Still downloads, but won't install the app. Which, of course hangs all the other market downloads.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA App

Did you clear market data in manage applications, that usually solves it.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA App
7th January 2012, 09:48 PM |#394  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Everything is working perfect, except for the incoming call bug. If I could see who's calling, this would be perfect! Also, I'm using the BAMF kernel oc to 1.6. Good work guys and thanks!
7th January 2012, 10:41 PM |#395  
Senior Member
Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Yeah that was the first thing i did.

I reinstalled so now market works but wifi stopped lol.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA App
8th January 2012, 05:27 AM |#396  
Marcismo55's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ventura, CA
Thanks Meter: 417
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbamanlarry

Everything is working perfect, except for the incoming call bug. If I could see who's calling, this would be perfect! Also, I'm using the BAMF kernel oc to 1.6. Good work guys and thanks!

I can see who is calling me just fine and I'm running the same setup.
8th January 2012, 05:55 AM |#397  
Senior Member
Rochester, NY
Thanks Meter: 367
 
More
Installed this ROM and ziggy kernel and it's awesome except for one thing that's driving me nuts.

My default notification sound goes off occasionally for no apparent reason. When this happens, I have no new email/text etc and I can find ABSOLUTELY no reason it should be going off.

This is driving me nuts , does anybody know what could be doing this??

~John
8th January 2012, 02:50 PM |#398  
aostl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
On occasion the my touchscreen becomes unresponsive and the hard keys don't work. If I shut off the screen and turn it back on it works again. Stock kernel and I haven't experienced this on the stock rom

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
8th January 2012, 02:53 PM |#399  
WasabiWa83's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Rays Bay, FL
Thanks Meter: 2,856
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aostl

On occasion the my touchscreen becomes unresponsive and the hard keys don't work. If I shut off the screen and turn it back on it works again. Stock kernel and I haven't experienced this on the stock rom

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

I've had the opposite happen. That happened a few times to me on the stock rom but not this one. It only happened after I rooted. Kind of scared the crap out of me. You might want to do a nandroid backup, then reflash everything to see if it stops.
8th January 2012, 10:51 PM |#400  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 317
 
More
I've had three random reboots and bootloops there after in the past two days. I've been using this + ziggys kernel since it was released and I've never had them until now. What changed? :'(
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes