Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,310 Members 45,184 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [MikRoms] Ineffabilis v1.4 [3/26/12] Sense 3.5 | Beats | Tweaks | 2.01.605.11

Tip us?

drynyks
Old
Thanks Meter 68
chingy51o I used Re-Engineered on the Incredible forever and loved it. I'm looking forward to getting this loaded. Glad you are over here working on the Rezound.

Superguy
Old
Thanks Meter 77
I'm still having problems with market. Did everything short of reflashing. Still downloads, but won't install the app. Which, of course hangs all the other market downloads.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA App

Taebom
Old
Thanks Meter 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superguy View Post
I'm still having problems with market. Did everything short of reflashing. Still downloads, but won't install the app. Which, of course hangs all the other market downloads.

Did you clear market data in manage applications, that usually solves it.

NeXuS 5

Bubbamanlarry
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Everything is working perfect, except for the incoming call bug. If I could see who's calling, this would be perfect! Also, I'm using the BAMF kernel oc to 1.6. Good work guys and thanks!

Superguy
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Yeah that was the first thing i did.

I reinstalled so now market works but wifi stopped lol.

Marcismo55
Old
Thanks Meter 416

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbamanlarry View Post
Everything is working perfect, except for the incoming call bug. If I could see who's calling, this would be perfect! Also, I'm using the BAMF kernel oc to 1.6. Good work guys and thanks!
I can see who is calling me just fine and I'm running the same setup.
Current: HTC One M8 32gb Retired: HTC One 32GB Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket Samsung Galaxy S III HTC Rezound HTC Incredible (AMOLED)

jmorton10
Old
Thanks Meter 367
Installed this ROM and ziggy kernel and it's awesome except for one thing that's driving me nuts.

My default notification sound goes off occasionally for no apparent reason. When this happens, I have no new email/text etc and I can find ABSOLUTELY no reason it should be going off.

This is driving me nuts , does anybody know what could be doing this??

~John

aostl
Old
Thanks Meter 38
On occasion the my touchscreen becomes unresponsive and the hard keys don't work. If I shut off the screen and turn it back on it works again. Stock kernel and I haven't experienced this on the stock rom

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

WasabiWa83
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2852

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aostl View Post
On occasion the my touchscreen becomes unresponsive and the hard keys don't work. If I shut off the screen and turn it back on it works again. Stock kernel and I haven't experienced this on the stock rom

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
I've had the opposite happen. That happened a few times to me on the stock rom but not this one. It only happened after I rooted. Kind of scared the crap out of me. You might want to do a nandroid backup, then reflash everything to see if it stops.

platinumrims
Old
Thanks Meter 314
I've had three random reboots and bootloops there after in the past two days. I've been using this + ziggys kernel since it was released and I've never had them until now. What changed? :'(