FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

U8800pro Gingerbread official update 2011.12.31

7th January 2012, 10:39 AM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,461
 
More
[QUOTE=Skyline111;21097760]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkalenis


Here is oficial u8800+ Gingerbread 2.3.5 V100R001C00B512G001(2011.11.09)

http://www.4shared.com/rar/a4lVRdfR/...12G001_G.html?

I read that with this version the folder image don't pop up
But anyway
Big thanks to all who reply ..
Akalos,i think your suggestion pop up the image folder...thanks

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA Premium App
 
 
7th January 2012, 02:42 PM |#22  
Member
Flag Salonika Toumpa RE
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
If somebody who flashed this rom and he have the time, it will very helpful for new users to make a step by step guide , pros and contras of every rom!

Lets make our forum as much helpful as its possible :thumbup:

Tapawhat
7th January 2012, 05:05 PM |#23  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Thanks for the input.

I let you put the ROM with the following additions:
-Removed Lauche Pro
-Add Huawei-Launcher
-Root Explorer in English.

http://www.fileserve.com/file/8pz5NC...-v4-Edited.zip
8th January 2012, 11:34 AM |#24  
Doctor Who's Avatar
Member
Flag Arkham
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
[QUOTE=gkalenis;21122681]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyline111


I read that with this version the folder image don't pop up
But anyway
Big thanks to all who reply ..
Akalos,i think your suggestion pop up the image folder...thanks

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA Premium App

No, that's the B512 one that has the image folder properly mounted. The new one is v. B540 (or something along the lines of B54x).
8th January 2012, 12:14 PM |#25  
matteof93's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bagnolo Piemonte, ITA
Thanks Meter: 248
 
More
so the latest gb release (B540) doesn't show the image folder?
8th January 2012, 07:54 PM |#26  
Member
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Yeah, people, I'm sure there are lots of you who tested this ROM - do all of you experience the issue when image folder doesn't show up?
8th January 2012, 09:21 PM |#27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I tried to install every possible gingerbread rom but i get endless loops, why?
I have installed 5.0.2.3 cwm, i also tried the original but it says it cant open it..
Any suggestions?

Sent from my U8800 using XDA App
8th January 2012, 10:20 PM |#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,461
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksaplostra

I tried to install every possible gingerbread rom but i get endless loops, why?
I have installed 5.0.2.3 cwm, i also tried the original but it says it cant open it..
Any suggestions?

Sent from my U8800 using XDA App


Maybe because you have u8800,,,,and not pro

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA Premium App
8th January 2012, 10:41 PM |#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkalenis

Maybe because you have u8800,,,,and not pro

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA Premium App

better do an iq check...

if im getting endless bootloops and typing from an x5,then it must not be the pro....
9th January 2012, 12:16 AM |#30  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus1o1

Thanks for the input.

I let you put the ROM with the following additions:
-Removed Lauche Pro
-Add Huawei-Launcher
-Root Explorer in English.

http://www.fileserve.com/file/8pz5NC...-v4-Edited.zip

i just installed original ginger but i cant open wifi,nor root,how do i install that?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes