Can also Install .img files to most partitions if bootloader is unlocked/s-off
Can get ADB Shell Temp Root VIA ZergRush (most Android 2.2 and 2.3 devices)
Can attempt to push root on temp rooted devices with s-off (device list can be found in post 3)
Can get S-Off On some devices with G-Free (must be temp rooted or rooted)
Can HTCDev Unlock Devices that support it.
Can OEM Unlock and Lock devices (Nexus Devices and devices that have already been HTCDev Unlocked)
Windows Version / General Instructions
- Extract it somewhere like your desktop, though anywhere will work.
when i say extract it i mean use extract all so you get my file structure do not move these files or it will break
- Run / double click FastbootFlasher.bat
- The script displays the readme at startup. close it and continue.
- Select what function you want to do and press [ENTER]
- Please be careful as to what file you drag and drop when it prompts you
- One final note do not give it a file for another device or a non .img file it will flash it anyway no matter what file you drag and drop once you press enter it flashes what ever was dragged onto the script. Also do not drag a radio img when it asks for recovery or in revers, bad things will happen Wile they are fixable by repeating the process I dont want anyone to mess up their deice making such a simple mistake.
Download link: http://j.mp/IkudiO
This version needs testing.
- Unpack the file anywhere and cd into the created directory.
- Run ./FastbootFlashLinux.sh (as root) or sudo ./FastbootFlashLinux.sh (as a regular user).
- The script displays the readme at startup. Press 'q' to close it and continue.
- Pick a choice and go!
Before you can flash anything from the install menu, the file you want to flash must be copied or linked into the Flash directory. You can either do this from a graphical file manager, or in the terminal by:
- cp /path/to/file /path/to/Flash (Copy)
- ln -s /path/to/file /path/to/Flash (Link)
When you have flashed this file, remove it from the flash directory before attempting to flash another one. Only one file must be in the Flash directory when trying to flash.
ScreenShots of 3.0
Youtube video (slightly outdated) will be making a new video once im finished tweaking more
I hope this tool helps those who aren't familiar with fastboot or helps those who want a faster way of doing things.
Consider this a small holiday gift
share it with anyone who has a rooted android device
yes i know other people have made .exe files with fancy interfaces but they are restricted to some devices and aren't as simplistic or fast.
i made this as a simple batch file so that anyone who wants to open it in a text editor can see exactly what it does and doesn't do as people don't trust executable files that can go downloading stuff or messing up your computer.