XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Themes] X's Lab INFUSE edition

Tip us?

Erik_T
Old
Thanks Meter 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish07 View Post
So X, how many themes will be available for the new ROM when you guys release it?

Sent from my A500 using XDA Premium HD app
Depends on how many ETA questions like that one are asked. :banghead:

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Erik_T For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

EXPERIMENT
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2474

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
So X, how many themes will be available for the new ROM when you guys release it?

Well I'm gonna try to have at least one done, I know of one that Nun is working on, and I think ppalbicke, and maybe Yuma have something in the works...

X,
drama free EMANCIPATION.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EXPERIMENT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

catfish07
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik_T View Post
Depends on how many ETA questions like that one are asked. :banghead:

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk
Hey! I did NOT ask an eta question... really? Can't even ask a simple question anymore without someone jumping down your throat.. it was a question for X.. as it was addressed to X.

The Following User Says Thank You to catfish07 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

catfish07
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXPERIMENT View Post
Well I'm gonna try to have at least one done, I know of one that Nun is working on, and I think ppalbicke, and maybe Yuma have something in the works...

X,
drama free EMANCIPATION.
Thanks, I was just wondering..

NunHugger
Old
(Last edited by NunHugger; 25th March 2012 at 07:25 PM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 8121

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Hey! I did NOT ask an eta question... really? Can't even ask a simple question anymore without someone jumping down your throat.. it was a question for X.. as it was addressed to X.

Agreed. Members need to take a step back...relax...and enjoy this place rather than police it. Mods are here to do that. A helpful nudge in the right direction is needed sometimes, but it has gotten to the point where it seems like many users just enjoy pointing out errors or belittling others and increasing the size of their e peens, as opposed to actually contributing.

Want to help?...awesome! Not helping...

And my post is not meant to chastise any one individual. We are all guilty at one time or another, myself included. Just would love to see the tone of these forums take a turn for the better.

Koff them with Kindness
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to NunHugger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 21257
Quote:
Originally Posted by NunHugger View Post
Agreed. Members need to take a step back...relax...and enjoy this place rather than police it. Mods are here to do that. A helpful nudge in the right direction is needed sometimes, but it has gotten to the point where it seems like many users just enjoy pointing out errors or belittling others and increasing the size of their e peens, as opposed to actually contributing.

As usual well said Sir...IMHO
ALCON, (meaning all concerned) I tend to use my military acronyms...

ALCON, btw when I say "sir" that is how I was raised, and trained..."not a kiss ass" I apologize Nun, had to put that out there...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ppalbicke
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3019

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Thanks, I was just wondering..

I will definitely have one, and may work on a second. Also may port something that was done by request.
My AOKP Infuse tastes like JellyBeans
New Theme Chooser themes and Jelly Bean Stuff HERE Try them, tastes like chicken!
Theme Chooser Themes made Specifically for the Note and Paranoid Android: Go Here and Get Them
Emancipation Themes in the OTA: Deep Blue, Evergreen, Aztec, Eternus Veris, Blood Orange, Purps, Communion, Tame Blue, SuperNova, Pink something or other
Get your Dropbox Here

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ppalbicke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bubbajoe40356
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4324

DONATE TO ME
Hummm ... quiet in here .... let me help .... BUMP

R3velators, Mount Up.
BubbaJoe Emancipated R3VELATOR {Outlaw Beta Style}

"If you got them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow" ...
John Wayne

My Theme Chooser Themes
^ Click That
Best post EVER
< Click that
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubbajoe40356 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tamelion1117
Old
Thanks Meter 500

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by NunHugger View Post

And my post is not meant to chastise any one individual. We are all guilty at one time or another, myself included. Just would love to see the tone of these forums take a turn for the better.
Amen, brother!

Sent from my Zeus v6 powered Infuse.. Can has build 7?

EXPERIMENT
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2474

DONATE TO ME
Hey Bubba you running the beta emancipation right? Can you test a theme for me?

X,
free through EVERGREEN EMANCIPATION.

The Following User Says Thank You to EXPERIMENT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
apps, custom, experiment, infuse, theme