FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

[ROM][ST15/S51SE & ST17 - Gingerbread] Flush78_v7.8 FINAL - FW69 - 28/may/2012

Thanks Meter: 1,775
 
By Gustavo RD78, Senior Member on 2nd January 2012, 04:35 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th January 2012, 02:03 PM |#31  
Gustavo RD78's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Maringá - PR
Thanks Meter: 1,775
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay13071990

i am now on the stock rom using wotanserver..but after factory reset is there need to wipe dalvic cache in flush78 rom.,

There is no need, but is always welcome!
 
 
6th January 2012, 12:40 PM |#32  
nimbold's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 150
 
More
Battery Life is really good in this ROM using KRsH kernel. with normal use (calling, messaging, Wifi a lot, facebook, games a bit) it took me 1.5 day. with heavy usage it reduces to 1 day and it's perfect i think

1 day and 4 hours with 5 hours Display on!
Last edited by nimbold; 9th January 2012 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Update
The Following User Says Thank You to nimbold For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th January 2012, 06:44 PM |#33  
Siberian Tiger's Avatar
Senior Moderator
Flag Piraeus
Thanks Meter: 6,467
 
Donate to Me
More
I need a little help.It's off topic but if someone can guide me because i've searched and not found what i was looking for.
My wife has this mini and in 2.3.3 had the crt off efect but after updating the effect lost.
Is there a way to get it back?

Thanks in advance

TIGER
7th January 2012, 01:46 PM |#34  
nimbold's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 150
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian tiger

I need a little help.It's off topic but if someone can guide me because i've searched and not found what i was looking for.
My wife has this mini and in 2.3.3 had the crt off efect but after updating the effect lost.
Is there a way to get it back?

Thanks in advance

TIGER

Found it on XDA, try it hope it works http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1152668
The Following User Says Thank You to nimbold For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th January 2012, 08:14 AM |#35  
Siberian Tiger's Avatar
Senior Moderator
Flag Piraeus
Thanks Meter: 6,467
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimbold

Found it on XDA, try it hope it works http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1152668

Already did because i have an SGS but no luck

Thanks anyway.Maybe a dev here could help somehow.
9th January 2012, 05:37 PM |#36  
Member
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo RD78

You looked at the pre-requisites?
After flash the rom, reset to factory, on the contrary will freeze!
You can use FlashTool or wotanserver.


This situation is happening to me on my wt19i..

I've just imported a rom to the kitchen and then compiled again.

Every time i try to flash no matter what I do it will always get stuck on s/e logo.

is there anything that we need to do (for xperia phones) while compiling rom?
9th January 2012, 05:45 PM |#37  
nimbold's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 150
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by avatar_pt

This situation is happening to me on my wt19i..

I've just imported a rom to the kitchen and then compiled again.

Every time i try to flash no matter what I do it will always get stuck on s/e logo.

is there anything that we need to do (for xperia phones) while compiling rom?

maybe it's for Framework_res and systemUI files? i had problem which ever time holding power button it showd boot logo and a quick restart. then i found that these two files were for my old ROM. are you sure they'are ok?
10th January 2012, 10:11 AM |#38  
Alchnemesis's Avatar
Member
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Just a small question before I actually proceed with flashing this ROM.
Right now I'm on Stock 4.0.2.A.0.42, and will put the KRsH kernel. Do I have to check some more compatibility or that's it?

Cause I don't get the part
" * Requirements:
FW0283 and FW42 "
sorry for noobish question
Last edited by Alchnemesis; 10th January 2012 at 10:19 AM.
10th January 2012, 10:39 AM |#39  
nimbold's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 150
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchnemesis

Just a small question before I actually proceed with flashing this ROM.
Right now I'm on Stock 4.0.2.A.0.42, and will put the KRsH kernel. Do I have to check some more compatibility or that's it?

Cause I don't get the part
" * Requirements:
FW0283 and FW42 "
sorry for noobish question

You have all things that it wants, enjoy it !
The Following User Says Thank You to nimbold For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th January 2012, 12:36 PM |#40  
foxity's Avatar
Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
É bom ver mais brazucas se interessando em ajudar a galera gringa com ROMs, vlw cara.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes